Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF: It wasn't just love -Chapter 45-The End(03/28) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 124

Page 1
Page   of 124
Page 3 Page 124

navyab

IF-Rockerz

navyab

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
So things have changed ...liked the start...dnt keep us waiting !!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: It wasn't just love -Chapter 45-The End(03/28) (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
great start, unfaithful Aham, please continue.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Daksha18

ANJ4

IF-Sizzlerz

ANJ4

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
nice start

.SajnaVe.

IF-Addictz

.SajnaVe.

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Great start Cant wait to read the next part~!

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Thanks for your comments and encouragement. This is the second chapter. Do continue reading.

Chapter 2

"Hello. This is Aham. Who is on the line?" came a most familiar voice.

"Gopi who is it?" Kokila walked towards the phone. It took Gopi a minute to realize that Aham was waiting for her answer. She silently gave the receiver to Kokila and walked towards the Kitchen. Kokila looked at her go with an expression of sadness. "Gopi.. Mom. Are you there? Mom... " Aham was speaking into the phone."Hello Aham. How are you? I was expecting your call yesterday. How is work? Are you talking care of your health?" Kokila was pounding Aham with questions. Aham smiled. "Yes Mom. I am alright. The project is on track and I am good. How are you? How is everyone else? Kaka, Kaki, Baa, Papa, Jigar and Gop." Before Aham could finish Kokila interupped. "We are all good Aham."

A sudden crash came from the Kitchen. Kokila hollered. "Gopi vahu what happened? Did something fall? Are you hurt?" She left the phone hanging and rushed to the kitchen. The sight she saw there made her smile. Gopi was covered with flour. She immediately understood that Gopi had tried reaching for the flour tin at the top and had actually succeeded in bringing it down this time albeit on top of her head. She was shaking the flour off herself. When she saw Kokila, her eyes filled uo and fear clouded her face.. "Woh maaji.. Woh .. I tried getting the flour for Dhokla.." She was unable to finish. She hung her head and stood there just waiting to be blasted.
Kokila's heart went out to Gopi.  "Gopi vahu. It is ok. Just clean yourself and the kitchen and start breakfast." She turned. "It is alright." She added softly and walked back to the phone.

Gopi looked up with confusion. She was expecting her maaji to scold her. But her maaji had again surprised her. Gopi thought about the previous few times when she had made mistakes. She had forgotten to remove the clothes from the terrace before the rain a couple of days back and was late to wake up on another day thus missing the milkman. Her Maaji had just told her not to repeat the mistakes again. She had actually asked the milkman to come in 1/2 hour late from the next day. Gopi could not understand why. However, she was happy that her maaji was not angry. She went back to cleaning the kitchen and preparing breakfast.

Kokila came back to the hall to see the receiver hanging. She realized that in her urgency to see if everything was alright, she had forgotten the call from Aham. She walked over quickly to replace the receiver. Aham may be trying to call her again.
"Mom.. Is Gopi alright? Mom.. Are you there? WILL SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT IS HAPPENING?" Kokila was startled. Aham was still on line. "Don't shout Dikra. I had to go check in the kitchen. Everything is alright. Will talk to you later. Take care. Bye." Kokila said into the phone. She had had to hold the receiver a couple of inches away from her ear. Aham had been shouting. "But mom.. You said.. Is Go.." Aham heard the dial tone on the phone.

His mom had cut the call. He started pacing. "I hope everything is alright. Seems like Gopi was in the kitchen. What was the crash? Is she hurt? God. Mom is sometimes too short on calls. She does not tell me anything.." Aham could hold it no longer and dialed his home again.

Kokila was just moving away from the phone when she heard it ring again. "Mom." "Aham. I thought you were going to sleep. We just talked." "Mom.. That is.. I did not have a chance to say a proper goodbye. So called to make sure I did.." Aham added sheepishly. He did not know how to continue. "Aham.. Jai Shree Krishna. Good Night.Take care." His mom said. He wanted to ask her about Gopi but Aham knew that his mother may misinterpret his concern. Like the last time... However he wanted to know if Gopi was fine. She was still his wife and .. "Bye Mom.. And I will call you again day after. Don't worry. And mom I just wanted to again make sure you are ok.." he continued.

"Aham... I know your schedule and please go back to sleep. Don't worry.." Aham looked at the phone dejected. He was about to cut the call when he heard his mom continue.. "about Gopi vahu. She is not hurt." and finished the call.

Aham looked at the receiver let out a sigh of relief. He had not realized that he had held his breath when his mom mentioned Gopi. Gopi.. His mouth curved into a smile.. And when he realized what he had just done, he immediately changed his expression. "That clumsy girl would have dropped something. Very like her.." He thought. "Hope she did not hurt herself. Stupid girl never tells anybody even when hurt." Aham started pacing again.

Kokila looked at the phone. And smiled. She knew her son and his 'concern'. Then she sighed. It looked at it would take some more time. She looked towards the kitchen. She just prayed that he would not be too late.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

merun1pritiaggarwalsun_smimistletoe22dancydreamerrsshreeElizaKawashajnaiijoa123munnihyderabadaysha1989_Precious_-neela-kafashruts18Sandy914pretty_hrsk16sandyukswasthiTacker_Holicfamzii05Nihira-fanDhabu89HansaNANJ4Soulmate_SanaNazmaJ-JollyJabeen-chavvi16-Eris-Harshika4Life.SajnaVe.

famzii05

IF-Rockerz

famzii05

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
lovely...really liked it!! aww ahem is so slow, gopi covered in flour...looking like a ghost! LOL nice track...and gopi and kokilas realtionship is soo nice...please try to make the next one longer Wink continue sooon...waiting

varshu27

IF-Dazzler

varshu27

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
great update...ahem still refusing to acknowledge his feelings...koki is on to him though...waiting for the next update

.SajnaVe.

IF-Addictz

.SajnaVe.

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Very nice Update Loved it 
Cant wait to read the next part~!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top