Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

FF: It wasn't just love -Chapter 45-The End(03/28) (Page 116)

Hetp IF-Rockerz
Hetp
Hetp

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
read your FF for the first time...wow wow wow!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue...its beyond appreciation...hatts off to youClap Star Clap
about last update...loved the god baharai scenes you have put up...and also according  to the precap  interesting scenes coming up...Tonguehope we also get such sort of fun in our onscreen sns sceneBig smileeagerly waiting for next update Big smile Big smile

Edited by Hetp - 28 October 2012 at 1:25am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1

hana_y IF-Dazzler
hana_y
hana_y

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
wow lovely update harini love the gohem love i love it next for updating it Clap

Justlikethat1

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Hug Harini I am so glad I was still awake and able to read this update!!!!!

I absolutely loved it!! Although all the characters are amazing I love the focus that is still on GoHem here. I loved the interaction of all the characters - it's nice to see Kinjal enjoying a good relationship with all her family members. 

Gopi and Ahem are just perfect. Ahem is amazing as a loving husband, there for his wife and his family. You can feel the mellowness of his character when interacting with everyone and how secure he is within his relationship. I always love reading GoHem's private interactions in their room - we don't see enough of this on screen!!

I have no criticisms!! I am impatiently awaiting the Godh Barai!! How fun that your Gopi and onscreen Gopi are pregnant at the same time and the excitement of the Godh Barai is here for both storylines!! I want to see how the boys are gong to get there in your story though!!!

Thanks a lot NazmaHug
I would prefer to see more hubby wife interaction in SNS too. It would be great if they can show drama between the relations instead of the KKs. But then I write this to make sure that I get what I wantLOL

Thanks again. And you are too kind. GB just coming upEmbarrassed
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by delsi

Hai Harini very nice update 
i loved the way the love between Ahem and Gopi  their immense love for each other very clear in your update thanks waiting for next part

Thanks Delsi. Tongue

Ahem and Gopi are at a point where nothing will come inbetween their relationship. Glad that you liked the update

Originally posted by Leki

Harini Hug for updating this... if  i hadnt wnt to sleep dat time i might hv read the moment u updated... i'm so happy reading this update... all those scenes which i luv to see n SNS... thanku u so much for including them here...Awesome part Harini... really loved it...

Hug Aww.. Thanks so much LekiBig smile
I hope that someday SNS also shows scenes that we crave so much for.. Tongue
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanakarthik

Awesome update Harini. Happy to read itBig smile much needed one right now as we are all missing gohem moments very badly onscreen. Your gohem is so adorable you have portrayed love between ahem and gopi so beautifully. Loved all the characters. Wish cv's take some idea from your FF. Thank you Harini. 

Thanks ArchanaTongue 
I miss GoHem too.. But with Ahem back and the new track, we would be seeing more scenes hopefullySmile Thanks for liking the story. It is very close to heart. Embarrassed

Originally posted by Bloomingbud

Harini di...it was a superb part... Luved everythng... Plz update d nxt part soon... As we al r waiting 4 Gopi's Godh bhari in Sns which is just gonna be a wish( i suppose) ... I luved d part whem Gopi bought Pink shirt 4 Ahem...it was cho chwt!!!! Keep on going di..!!

Thanks AnishaTongue
The GB was good but very short.. Hopefully the update does not let you downSmile
You are missing on the forum.. Hope you come back soonHug
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepikz

res...
* Edited...
lovely ff finally read all of it coz i forgotten wats happen Jigar and Deepika omg how can i forget that name hehehe

LOL Thanks Deepz. 
My Deepika is as sweet as you areTongue

Originally posted by Savi_S

aww  thanks for updating...

lovely update. kinjal blushing, ahemji taking gud care of gopi n jigar teasing ahem. loved it.Smile

Thanks SaviTongue

Savi_S

Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poonamahem

Was missing this ..!!! Thank u .. It s a lovely update ... Maybe the best ff I've read so far ...! My kind of aAhem ... And gopi ..!!! Thanks again ...

Thanks a lot PoonamTongue 
You are sooo very kind. I hope the closing of  the FF keeps in your faithEmbarrassed 

Originally posted by lavv

Thanks harini 4 d nice update as well as pm...really missing gohem...one of my fav ff's...wtng 4 d next update...

Really i like all d convo...especially gohem...ur way of writing z awsome...

Thanks Lavv and you are most welcomeBig smile
Will update today. 
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kafa

wow, great update Harini, though had to wait for a long time. Anyway as always just heart touching, great bonding between Ahem and Gopi. Kudos to u

Thanks Kafa. I hold my ears. I know I am late.. I was just lazy.. But I will complete the FF. that I surely will. Here is the last but one update.Tongue

Originally posted by nilani19

Harini , Such A wonderful PART Tongue

Thanks NilaniBig smile

Go to top