Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF: It wasn't just love -Chapter 45-The End(03/28) (Page 107)

varshu27 IF-Sizzlerz
varshu27
varshu27

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
fantastic update harini...loved jigar and ahems antics after their car died...could almost see them as young kids having loads of fun...and who doesnt like to get wet in the rain...it was a quite a sight that greeted the modi womenSmile...ahem and jigar paid a price for their fun didnt they...but they had their wonderful wives to take care of them...ahem sleeping on gopis lap is something i have always wanted to see...loved ahems birthday,the celebrations and his gift...ahem being the family man that he is was very moved...so ahem and gopi are working on baas great grand son...im sure they dont mind the time and energy spent in thatLOL...thanks for the pm...cant wait for the next update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1

-Raz- IF-Rockerz
-Raz-
-Raz-

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
OMG,I loved it..beautifully written!
I loved it..it was so awesome and the last part was the best!!
The precap is interesting!!
Awaiting the next part,continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1

Sandy914 IF-Dazzler
Sandy914
Sandy914

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Harini.. I remembered me my childhood..me & my bro How we use to play the same on the way back to home from School..:)))) that was fanstastic..

Ahemjis birthday.. great update.. I don't have anywords to express how I felt after rreading the chapter..

only i can say thanks for giving such a lovely update...
FlowerHater IF-Rockerz
FlowerHater
FlowerHater

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
it is so cool!!!!1 thanks!!!!!1 A really nice update!!!and thanks for the pm!!
navyab IF-Rockerz
navyab
navyab

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
ClapClapClap wonderful update Harini...this is for both the parts...I missed commenting on the last part Smile !!!!

Ahem & Jigar both are children at heart & their wifes treat them the same...they are learning to relax & unwind & enjoy life Wink !!! Well the distance they had between them at the start of SNS had moved away as Jigar continued to support his brother & then Ahem realised he on his part also needs support his brother & now they are team together at work & at fun Smile !!!

Hetal & Koki are so lucky to have such wonderful DILs & they are counting themselves to be lucky to have them & realised what a precious gems they are SmileWink!!!

Well each wife & husband have their own kind of understanding & that how thou both the couples live in the same house yet are so different ...Ahem is a baby when he sick & Gopi tends to him like a mother...letting him cuddling her...making his favourite stuff etc Wink !!! While Jigar on the other hand needs a tough hand & Deepu handles him that way !!!

Well Gopi's love for is so evident & she knows what touches his heart Wink ...she knows a collage of his growing up years is what would touch him & she made it for him...collecting all the photographs from his childhood Wink & Baa's asking for a return gift 2 good ...so waiting to see the gift of love between them !!!

And Panna is his daughter of his heart ...he is her role model & he loves her very much...hope to see Panna in SNS 2 Smile

Waiting to see what is that Gopi reminded him not to forget Wink !!! Is it the news related to baa's gift Tongue !!

--HANISA-- IF-Sizzlerz
--HANISA--
--HANISA--

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
hirani you are a just fabulius wow amezing superb come soon 
tina_1234 IF-Stunnerz
tina_1234
tina_1234

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
nyccc cute part..aww gohem r adorable 
thala IF-Addictz
thala