Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF: It wasn't just love -Chapter 45-The End(03/28) (Page 104)

FlowerHater IF-Rockerz
FlowerHater
FlowerHater

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
It is so cool!!!! Superlike!!!!! 

minoushka93 Goldie
minoushka93
minoushka93

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Great update. I love the fact that it is their wife who came to help And support the brothers in dark time, gopi And deepu in their own way. And ahem never misses a chance to romance with gopi even if tired ;)
Poor chirag i hope he'll be fine, And now he'll be more often at home, And jigar finally steps In to ease his father's responsibilities. All izz well!
The mole must be someone with a high position to know last minute changes. Maybe ahem will expose him with the help of Shambu...
And i love the bond gohem have with panna can't wait to see them being parent of their own child, speaking of child, i wonder what did they do to be scold by koki And hetal, it must have to do with their plan?! Can't wait to know!
Update soon, pleeeaaase!
-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Really nice update harini!!! It was beautiful. :-) poor chirag :-( but now jigar will take over!!! Even i want flowers and chocolates!!!

I like panna a lot :-) gopi advising ahem about shambu kaka is very good lol. Who is the mole?? You have me all excited for the next update but i wont forget to mention you need to write another ff with rashi and jigar! Thanks for the pm and if you keep churning such beautiful updates a second thread is needed very soon:-)
Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
lovely update!!!!!!!!! Star
please pm the next update... cant wait to read further...
Aish3003 Goldie
Aish3003
Aish3003

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Lovely end... Continue soon...

How will he react to hear her voice? Can't wait.!! 
Xarina IF-Sizzlerz
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Nice update Harini.  Lovely touches. Especially with the Gohem, Jihem relationships.  I wonder if the mole is someone closer to home.  As ever.  Great update.Smile
MereMahiyaa. IF-Addictz
MereMahiyaa.
MereMahiyaa.

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Amazing Update Just Loved it
doc4ever IF-Dazzler
doc4ever
doc4ever

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Res
Another beautiful asset to ur FF! ClapClap  Truly enjoyed reading it! Star

Ahem and Panna:
What an incredible relationship you have created.  It went from being her Jiju, to Ahem stepping up, and taking the role of a her Father.  For Panna, this is like a Gift from God, as she has never known what it means to get love from parents.  Now that she is experiencing it, it is overwhelming for her, and she is taking it each moment like its her first. 
It is exceptional to see Ahem taking this responsibility to the fullest. Awe-inspiring to say the least. Star

Ahem and Gopi:
U have taken their relationship to a whole new level.  They are not just husband-wife anymore, but have truly become soulmates in every sense of the word.  Ahem taking advice from Gopi shows his unspoken trust he has built with her.  It felt like a preview to the future of SNS. 
They have truly become Gohem, and not just Ahem and Gopi.

Ahem and Jigar:
It's not everyday, u see a Ram-Lakshman Jodi. For me, atleast, u have shown that such relationships can still exist in the world.  Despite Jigar being partner in the Business, he still takes his brothers advice and orders on what to do.  He truly is becoming a noteworthy brother and son.   Ahem is taking the role of a big brother seriously, and it is remarkable to see how he takes Jigar under his wing, and showing him the ropes.  

Thank u Harini for this!   The way u write is just perfection! Clap Thanx for the PM! Big smile

Edited by angl143 - 14 April 2012 at 9:05am

Go to top