Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF: It wasn't just love -Chapter 45-The End(03/28) (Page 103)

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
REs

***Edited***

Awww harini .it was a superly duperly fantastic updateClapStar
Ahhh  i so loved itEmbarrassed

- Awww so sweet Ahem a good hubby will be a good father and he is getting these compliments from othersEmbarrassed I can see panna.. the little girls eyes shine with pride because of Ahem jiju and Gopi's eyes shine with pride seeing Ahem so caring and loving with pannaEmbarrassed

-Wow, the gift ..flowers and chocolates for Gopi, Harini.. this is your dream scene for gopi in SNS
so here i remember a quote... it will be a longer explanation .. bear with me partner 

there is a verse about duties of ideal wife in sanskrit, or you may call as dharma or role of ideal wife
Karyeshu Dasi, Karaneshu Mantri
Bhojeshu Mata, Shayaneshu Rambha
Roopeshu lakshmi, Kshamayeshu Dharitri
Shat dharmayukta, Kuladharma Pathni'

Translation: 

A married woman who...works like a servant, advises like a minister;  feeds like a mother, Pleases him in bed like the heavenly beauty Rambha

Beautiful like Goddess Lakshmi; Having patience like Earth;  woman who has this six virtues is an ideal housewife 

i have been waiting to see this side of gopi for a long time now..  in your FF.. so gopi as we know, is has the remaining 5 virtues except this virtue of karaneshu mantri,,, today she became the minister or adviser to her husband.. thus performing all the six virtues of an ideal wife according the above sanskrit verse...Clap

she has been serving him..feeding him.. pleasing him in bed.. she is beautiful , she has the forgiveness as that of Mother Earth and with this advise to her husband with regards to his office matters took gopi and Ahem;s relation to a new level... and gopi has extended her wings over Ahem's work front..which is so commendable ...and i am so very glad harini you brought this up in your storyClap yes A wife should give her opinions to her husband and see to it that her husband does not make mistakes there by risking his business and family.. It is the duty of the wife to advise him,..Star

And i am very happy, that Ahem is sharing even his work related tensions with his wife... harini ,, you have amazingly and beautifully chiseled the husband and wife relation of Ahem and GopiStar

Here advice as to talk to shambu kaka made things merrier for Ahem.. had he not talked to kaaka in such a friendly manner, a 35 year relation with shambu kaaka would have been hit badly... never ever take hasty decisions with relations inside and outside familyClap

-Aww poor chirag .. Ouch glad it was not a stroke..and glad that they went to farm house.. they need this break Tongue the relations come out beautiful in tough times and you have written it so brilliantly harini

-Jigar taking over the office...and deepu the home front.. but there is a moleDead ..glad modi brothers are working with a detective and they have set up home office and have deepu helping them out Wink

- Gohem scenes... thank you, thank you thank you so much harini.. Ahem getting flowers and choclatesEmbarrassed,her advise to him.. his support and comfort to her when chirag was ill...his appreciation Day Dreaming Ahem truly knows how to appreciate his wifeEmbarrassed

-Aww the last scene is so dreamy hariniEmbarrassed gopi can't stop loving her husband and same with him.. they are too adorable hariniEmbarrassed and the both girls rock so do you harini

precap: hai hai... this is what is needed Embarrassed i can see Ahem and Jigar all shy and embarrassed .. get the mole out soon and they can start on their next project very soon on the personal front,...

Awww thank you so much harini... that was beautiful and it was not long at all...Confused 

and big barney hug harini Hug thank youBig smile

Edited by munnihyderabad - 08 April 2012 at 10:15pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

minoushka93-neela-sandyukdoc4everSandy914varshu27Justlikethat1NazmaJthala

varshu27 IF-Sizzlerz
varshu27
varshu27

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
we love ur updates...the longer the better...how could u think we would be bored...brilliant update...panna is quite an achiever isnt she...and ahem surrounded by kids and answering their questions patiently is a revelation...he is definitely going to be a wonderful father...loved how gopi gave ahem the solution to sambu kakas problem...poor chirag...but now he can let the boys takeover and have some free time...he has been working long enough...jigar and deepu seem to be happy and blissful...love how deepu is helping the modi boys...the four are quite a team...hopefully they flush out the mole soon...and the precap...what did ahem and jigar do...cant wait for the next update...thanks for the pm...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-neela-sandyukdoc4everJustlikethat1

Kavya.S IF-Dazzler
Kavya.S
Kavya.S

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
that was a fabulous update harini...loved it
wonderfulClap i like panna she's so cute
and loved gohem...
cant wait for the next update
continue soon

Edited by sks21 - 10 April 2012 at 7:01am
aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
awesome update
kaka.lg IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
kafa Goldie
kafa
kafa

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Wonderful update. Each wording and line keep me on my toes waiting for next. You are a wonderful writer Harini. Keep it up.
scorpian87 Goldie
scorpian87
scorpian87

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Clapthat was strupendous harini.loved ur update.anxiously waiting for next partSmileStar
-Arnisha- IF-Stunnerz
-Arnisha-
-Arnisha-

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
aww fab this is great... lovely...

Go to top