Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF: It wasn't just love -Chapter 45-The End(03/28) (Page 101)

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Harini another fantastic update.StarStarStarStarStar

I read this update twice today, the first time I read it I was in a rush so I didn't comment then because I just wouldn't be able to do justice to your writing of this story.

I just love your Gohem, they are so in love and always looking to make the other happy. (That is going to sound too familiar, but that is how I feel about your Gopi and Ahem and may be this is why I love your story so much.)

I have been waiting for you to update and as soon as I saw your PM I was grinning like an idiot. I couldn't wait to read it  hence the rushed reading the first time.

You know what else I love about your story, it;'s the love the whole family have for each other. It is the most wonderful to read about a family who is always looking out for one another and loves one another.

The men were all great supporting Ahem and none of them were swayed by their wives, except for Pargaji, but no one stands a chance against Kokiji, so that was just perfectly portrayed.

It was so sweet how each wives asked something very reasonable but it also benefited the husbands, and I include Gohem in this. I think I know what Gopi asked for but I will wait for you to reveal this.

So we will have bit suspense with this perfect love story next. Looking forward to your next update Harini.

Thank you so much for this wonderful update. Hope you update soon.Clap

Edited by sbp1971 - 29 March 2012 at 6:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1

CravingKhana IF-Sizzlerz
CravingKhana
CravingKhana

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Harini a happy wedding like the detail you put into it just enough to enjoy and not so much that would drag the shole update...the emotional 1st part between Gopi and Deepu was touching esp Koki being witness...(actually spoke volumes about your love for koki's charactor)...
I'm guessing its a baby they both want...
Also clever man Ahemji he knows where to lose...
So we go into a new era of the mole...lets see how this saga carries on...

Justlikethat1

scorpian87 Goldie
scorpian87
scorpian87

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
awesome harini HugSmile

Justlikethat1

aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
awesome update
loved the marriage scene

Justlikethat1

-Raz- IF-Rockerz
-Raz-
-Raz-

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
wow...
what can i saw...firstly i will introduce myself..im Raz hiii...lol..
i was reading your ff...came across it when i was strolling the forum..and from the time i started caught my attention
Mashallah...you are a brilliant writer..and another good thing is your updates are sooo long..and not monotonous...i loved it...
now  talking about the last part...which i was upset...after taking two whole days sitting on the cell reading...and that was the end..i was praying you will update...
ofcourse gopi asked for a baby...
i love this whole ff...pm me plz

Edited by _naksh_raz - 30 March 2012 at 8:34pm

Justlikethat1

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
That was a superb update Harini.

You have captivated the mischeviousness of the womenfolk and their attempts to hide the shoes effectively through the flashbacks.

You have ended on an private conversation, leaving the reader guessing just what did Gopi ask Ahem for - perhaps a baby!

Looking forward to the next update - hopefully we will get to find out just what Gopi's request was. Also for the honeymooners to go off on their holiday too.

Justlikethat1

navyab IF-Rockerz
navyab
navyab

Posted: 01 April 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
ClapHarini...enjoyed the part...well nani makes things lively !!! she got the girls & the boys to have fun & enjoy the wedding Wink !!!

Well as much as we talk about Ahem being romantic in his own way...Jigar also seems to be romantic in his own way...gifting his wife before the wedding was cute Smile !!!

Ahem's advice on getting married was the best part of the whole part...the one who despised his wedding is now telling his brother to believe in getting married LOL ...

Ahem & Gopi played a sweet bhai & bhabi...Gopi understanding Deepu's thoughts before the wedding & offering to take her parent's photoframe along with them...both being happy when Jigar & Deepu were getting married...& then the gifts to the newly wedded had their love in it Smile !!!

Ahem & Gopi are so atuned to each other...while giving the gifts, looking at each other, nodding at one another shows how much both love for one another & give importance to one another in their marriage...every partner wants that kind of importance from his or her spouse & out of love...u got the emotion so correct Clap

Well Ahem & Gopi are soul mates...agree on that but your heart years for more...& thats what Ahem is yearning...he wants a wife who makes demands on him...holds him ransom ...who gets him mad in anger...different opinions...suprise gifts...suprise seduction...may not be always but this brings spice in life...so will Gopi be able to understand him...& make it spicy for him...at the same time will Ahem also be able to make life spicy for his love Wink

Well Gopi loves Ahem so much she wants to bring his love into the world...when you love a person so much...you want to carry & bear his child...& she seems to have reflected Ahem's thoughts as he also loves her so much that he wants to see his love grow in her...so will both be able to fulfill each others love requests EmbarrassedWink ???

Well a mole...cant put it past Urshi coz they have been silent for sometime now or is there a new enemy in the wing !!! well at one point it looked like the story would end...but then the story continues with new twists & new challenges for all 4 of them together as a family, as couples & also individuals...hope the CVs get some gyan & also look at SNS this way Wink !!!

Waiting for the next part Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

doc4everJustlikethat1

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

Res

**Edited**

Harini that was fantastic and awesome update ...loved itHug

i was grinning like an idiot all the wayBig smile

- Aww gopi and deepu ... both the girls with no parents will have their parents in the form of their in-laws and what great bonding and love between gopi and deepu amazingClap

-The whole wedding and the shoe hiding was real fun... and exciting boys vs girls.. LOL koki and parag were the best ... koki asking for cashew and parag feeling pride in itLOL
- so even though Ahem knew the location... he chose to loose the game...so that he can see the smile and happiness in the girl's faces or rather his wife's face... so he won it in the end..even though he lost it technically... smart man,,,, harini how sweet and smart is ur AhemjiDay Dreaming
-Wow Mauritius...that is the perfect place for honeymoon... what more can i sayEmbarrassed...
-so we have a farmhouse outing coming up

- and harini... i know what gopi asked for ... what will a wife ask a husband when she has everything in her life ... she asked for baby am i rightTongue

and u r adding a new track to ur happy romantic story...by planting a mole in the office... now who is thisConfused new twist ..will wait for itTongue

Thank you so much MunniHug 
I am real glad you liked the update.. Koki and Parag was my favorite part. Wink Parag poor man was happy to be assisting his wife while she wanted the girls to win..
Ahamji.. Well what can I say. He is smart and perfect for his Gopi. He will do anything to keep her smiling..Tongue
Well you seem to have guessed what Gopi asked for.. Development on that in the coming updatesEmbarrassed
Thank youSmile

Originally posted by Sandy914

Res

harini... always Hug, wonderful update.. it is wroth for waiting o long :)  I just loved the update, how beautifully u have put into the words about relations... Clap Jiger & deepu got married.. nani&baa are really playful.. koki is too good to get shoes, Big smile

and what was that gopi asked him? was it something related to the jiger's gift thsat ahem was talking??

and what is happening a Modi industries? your precap is increasing anxiety?? 

waiting for the next update Tongue

Thanks SandyBig smile
I am glad I was able to entertain you with the update.. What did Gopi ask Ahem.. A lot have guessed correctly and you will know in the coming updates.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadSandy914

Go to top