Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
No sooner as I caught up with your previous update the next one is up. What a treat it is too!

The GB was awesome and an occasion is never a dull one without SB there to stir the pot. 

The most pleasant surprise was to have Gopi's mama attending her GB. That was a special moment indeed.

This later stage of the pregnancy is building fear into Ahem. Fear of possibly losing his Gopi. It has dawned onto him just how much she means to him and what his life has changed into that he cannot live without her. 

With emotions starting the run high for Ahem his mum and kaki are there being in charge. This is the beauty of the Modi joint family. Everyone is there for each other. 

Looking forward to the next update and the birth of the baby and happier times.
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It was the outstanding update Harini ๐Ÿ‘ simply loved it โญ๏ธ

This is called GB celebration.. Not like we seen in SNS ๐Ÿ˜ก how beautifully u captures the event fantastic ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I love the way Ahemji romancing n teasing with her in GB ๐Ÿ˜ณ ( My Angel โ˜บ๏ธ )
loved it when Ahemji give nice doues to SB ๐Ÿ˜† i love that part ๐Ÿ‘
Koki or Gopi mother daughter love was superb.. The way gopi give SB answer was tariffic ๐Ÿ‘

Im waiting for ur next part of FF โญ๏ธ
gopi in labor eager to read this ๐Ÿ˜›Edited by -GiNa- - 11 years ago
delsi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Harini that was a wonderful update
you have clearly express the feeling of a pregnant lady and her worries
i really loved it, the way family and Ahem taking care of Gopi was min blowing
unlike SNS ahem was romancing with Gopi was truly superb
waiting for Gopi's delivery update soon
kafa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Harini, so beautiful, so heart touching, the way Gopi is being loved by everyone, especially caring Ahem
Hetp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Fabulous update of GB harini...loved it.๐Ÿ‘.love how you have put the love and care family members bestowed upon gopi...๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜›wish SNS would have shown such a cute GB..but our bad luck
eagerly waiting for the next update๐Ÿ˜Š
hana_y thumbnail
wow hirani superb awesome part it was i love it the way you use the flash back wow ahem love gopi so mush and the baby too and next will be the delivery wow sound good lov eall part thx for such an awesome part hirani ๐Ÿค—  thx pm for next please waiting too .
Savi_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

lovely update harini...๐Ÿ‘

i live this saas bahu relation. n loved how gopi defended her n hetal rocks in the whole scene...๐Ÿ˜Š

deepu is so loving ...

ahem understtands gopi so well...

plz add some deepu n gohem moments in next update...

MADHU.BARUN thumbnail
Harini maa ki kasam from the moment i joined on IF i have been reading this ff many times and never realized its you who write it! Its the best FF i have read! Thank you sssooo much! Pl pm me when you update as this is my first comment over hear! oh my god! im soo happy! loved each and every update..very beautifully written..will post in detail in few hours! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Leki

Superb Harini...Dis is the Gb i wished to see n SNS... Glad dat u wrote it so wonerfully dat i dnt feel i missed it... Liked the way whole family stood for Gopi whn SB taunted her esp Ahem... he s true saathiya... loved the way Gopi replied to SB... Ha in ur FF hetal actually said Get out to SB... i luvd dat... u also fulfilled my wish of seeing nursery of gohem baby... thnks man๐Ÿค—

Waiting for next part update soon...

Thanks Leki๐Ÿค—
GoKi are always close to me and I had hoped that SNS CVs do not forget that relation but what to do The Ahem here is all out mushy hero now๐Ÿ˜† Hold on and I will update the next part๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: swasthi

Harini that was a wonderful update.

Just by using flashbacks you have made the story very exciting and pacey with Ahem reflecting on Gopi's pregnancy. 

Ahem is so in love with his wife and baby. He is thoroughly enjoying being the expectant father. All it took was Hetal's chat with him and he was right by Gopi's side every step of the way.

This pregnancy has transformed your Ahem from the past. He is so in tune with his real world and both loving and enjoying his time with his wife. He is going to be an amazing father too.

Looking forward to the GB.

Originally posted by: swasthi

No sooner as I caught up with your previous update the next one is up. What a treat it is too!

The GB was awesome and an occasion is never a dull one without SB there to stir the pot. 

The most pleasant surprise was to have Gopi's mama attending her GB. That was a special moment indeed.

This later stage of the pregnancy is building fear into Ahem. Fear of possibly losing his Gopi. It has dawned onto him just how much she means to him and what his life has changed into that he cannot live without her. 

With emotions starting the run high for Ahem his mum and kaki are there being in charge. This is the beauty of the Modi joint family. Everyone is there for each other. 

Looking forward to the next update and the birth of the baby and happier times.

Thanks Swasthi๐Ÿ˜›
Your comments mean a lot๐Ÿ˜ณ I am glad you liked both parts
Ahem is completely in tune with his wife and their child.. ๐Ÿ˜› He has come a long way and I am fondly thinking back to the time this FF started.
Thanks for being there all along the way Swasthi๐Ÿ˜›