Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sinak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome update. Gopi now knows how to ride the cycle.
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow harini ...that was a wonderful treat...loved gopi and her bicycle...and ahems surprise took my breath away... he remembered gopi decorating his room...and then him breaking her heart...the surprise couldnt have been better...and loved gopis speech to ahem about the most romantic day...thanks for the pm...
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Harini that was a super super update. 

Ahem's surprise and reaffirmation of his love for Gopi was beautifully told. Well done!

I look forward to the next part for completing this magical day.
Jammona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘awesome, brilliant and has loads of love  and romantic masala. Well done and am waiting for the next
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey Harini

Wonderful update...๐Ÿ‘ I liked Ahem's suprise...especially when he talks about how he had treated her in the past...that was the best paragraph of the whole FF for me !!!!

I like how both the couples are so comfortable with each other...so now that the wedding is around...what do we have in store...๐Ÿ˜‰

Will both the couples live thru the weddding experiencing all the events what they missed the 1st time...
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Harini, awesome update ๐Ÿ‘...had to read it twice to get it all in๐Ÿ˜ ...why the Cvs can't show any of this beautiful stuff to us.
Your Ahem's unexpected &  softer facets of personality has truly touched all of us hereโค๏ธ
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: vibz88

Yupeee!!!
Me first!!
Wow such a cute chapter. It took me back to my childhood.i always used to fall down cycling!! Really cute and i liked the hot corn as well!!

Am glad there was less of jigar!!! Am sure there will be more romance when they go back home!

Thank you Vibz.. Glad you like it ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Somehow Jigar always seems to get less space in this FF as in SNS..๐Ÿ˜• . Let me see what I can do to correct that๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kaka.lg

good good...very nice update...๐Ÿ‘ Gohem are so adorable..๐Ÿ˜ณ and the last surprise is soโ˜บ๏ธ please update soon Harini

Thank you..๐Ÿ˜›
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š