Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Amazing Update Finally gohem along would like that in the serial too that will be great Cant wait to read the next part
indu_shah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely update harini...gohem on honeymoon...sounds really amazing and villa for themselves..is like sone pe suhaga...i always wanted them to have their time...now it seems to be possible...jigar and deepu s lovely convos are really interesting...love it...
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesome update...loved how ahem put gopis fears and insecurities to rest...waiting to see what happens next...could u pm me when u update please,thank u..
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
lovely ss
they r just amazing
xxx
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good update Harini.

Really good build up of the excitement and worries for the trip for both Ahem and Gopi.  The mother daughter talk was fantastic - this cleared the air. Koki's call to him reminded him of making sure he met Gopi's needs too which was shown in his gift and confirmation in his words to her.

Interesting to see the good relationship between Parag and Koki - and to know his way of romancing. Jigar and his advice was just great - that he won't get this opportunity again!

Looking forward to a romantic 2 weeks but it seems it has begun on the wrong footing in his demanding voice.

Update soon.

svkworld2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Absolutely amazing!!

Loved the camaraderie between everyone and how everyone is so worried for Gopi. 

I hope we get see your Ahem on screen very sooon...
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tangam

Harini

Just read the update...and as usual loved it ...the next update sound promising with all the settin up your doin... so heres me waiting with bated breath...
Thanx for the pm

Thank you tangam 😊.. Hopefully I can do justice to your expectations.. 😃 And you are very welcome.. will pm the minute I make the next update,
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sbp1971

Hi! Harini, you know I didn't know your name until you just PMd me. And now that I know, I just want to say what a coincidence, my daughter's name is Harina.😊

Fabulous update. I love how Ahem, Koki and Deepu all care for Gopi so much. Koki and Parag's relationship is so good in your FF. Will wait for next part, please update soon.

Thanks for the PM.

Really? Your daughter's name is also Harini. That's wonderful Shilpa 😛  And thank you so much for the comments.😳
Sometimes when I watch the show, there are times when I feel that Gopi needs to be protected not just by Ahem but also by the rest in the family. She is really very naive and innocent. So that kind of translates to my writing.
And Kokila and Parag's relation has always been a see-saw for me. I think they are more like a couple who have lived for 30 years. They are more realistic. Their love comes out during adversity but otherwise they have  a monotonous relation.. 😊
Will be updating today and of course will pm as soon as the update is made..

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sks21

harini loved the update dear...it was brilliant
very well written dear...
so will ahem surprise gopi??cant wait to know
looking forward to the next update dear
update soon

Thank you soo much.😃  You are Kavya right?
The next couple of parts at least will be Ahem and Gopi's trip.. So hopefully there will surprises. But Ahem now knows his wife a lot.. This is just his way of showing that she has nothing to fear..
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aish3003

Well done Harini... All the characters are amazing!! Loved the update.. Thanks for the PM. 

Ahem and Gopi are unbelievably cute. Thanks for writing this! 

Thank you Aish.🤗. You know my love for GoHem.. I am just waiting for the day that I would see their love on screen instead of just imagining it...😉 Their love story has so much potential.. If the CVs are listening..