India Calling

India-Forums

India Calling
India Calling

update 29th march.... absolute comedy....

miracle83 IF-Dazzler
miracle83
miracle83

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 11:11am | IP Logged

hia ll, with my cable operators grace star one was with voice today. n  man it was one rocking epi.......... couldnt stop laughing...........

highlight of the day the microphone baba... jai ho

nyways the epi starts with adi askin chand 4 the knife..

adi: aap(my god aap) mujhe knife dengi..................

chand rollin her eyes...

adi says it again

n again

finally chand gives him the knife. she picks it up then turns the blade towards herself n then gives the knife to adi... adi takes it...

next they show adi with p... he tells gp wht happened n gp is very happy sayin i knew she would do tht..then gp says did u understand anthin.. adi thinks n says yes.... tht bhabi thinks 4 herself n chand 4 others... gp says yes.... n says tht i can only be  a mean 4 u.. rest u have to do to win chand's heart...........

next they show adi at the office n at chands table sayin miss parandi.... then he says kya hua agar tumne mera gift reject kar diya... maine tumhe maaf kiya.... actually kya hai hi tum hamesha mujhe wrong samajhti  ho..... chand says yes.. n adi all lightened up says thank go.. aaj pehli baar tumne mujhe teekh samjha.. he takes out his right hand n says friends... n chand says friends... we cant bhi friends aditya sir.. aakhir aap boss hain aur main employeee aur humare beech kabhi dosti nahi ho sakti.....she says main chandini kapoor hoon ic ki employee n keeps her i card on her seat n goes away... adi picks her i card n says kitni bholi lag rahi ho aur koi keh sakta hai ki is bhole si surat  aaj aditya khanna ki life ki sabse badi mushkil hai.... adi then goes away......

next they show chand talkin to amy n amy askin her whts wrong.. why r u so nagry at adi.. n chand says i am not angry at him but at myself... next they show adi in his cabin...

now the fun starts..............

kabir is also sittin in his cabin n adi says main kya karon.... kabir says aisa hai ki hum logon main aur ladkiyo main ek communication gap hota hai.. hum woh kabhi nahi samjh pate jo woh kehti hai aur jo woh nahi kehti hain.. they open up a window n kabir shows amy talkin to chand n says ek ladki hi doosri ladki ki problem samajh sakti hai...

adi then says kaash mere paas ek machine hoti jisse main chand ki mann ki baatein sun sakta... n kabir's brain's works n he gets n idea...

next they show both of them fixin a microphone under chand's table durin break..... adi is all scared as to if chand will come n wola she comes.. sees them.. sits down on her chair n asks very sweetly aap dono kya kar rahe ho... both the guys get all ruffled up n make excuses as to checkin the comp n all...(must see scene guys).......next they show chand tryin to check under the table but both of them say ki matt dekho wires loose hain aur current lag jayega.... chand still not convinced.. when adi says its  my order n she says ok.....

next the show adi n kabir in adi's den(cabin) n they hear a voice.. its chand's......microphone workin... chand asks amy kya hua.. why r u so low... n amy says tht i'm not well javin a headache... n she says atleast u asked me.. here since i came to work no one has asked me is i am all right... no one cares 4 me.. chand says dont worry......i will give u easy solution... tulsi ke pattle lo, usme eculyptus tree oil dalo aur apne sar pe lagwa lo... main to beeji se aisa hi karvati hoon........ amy says par mere sar pe kaun lagayega... chand says me..

back to d cabin.... adi says.. agar chand ke sar main kabhi aisa dar d hua to main bhi aisa karunga par paste kaun baneyga..... kabir says i will help u do tht.. aid says thnks par kya chand meri godi main sar rakhegi n kabir gives him a shake....

next they show the boys at the canteen where amy and chand r sittin... adi acts all sweet to amy... askin abt her health n all... when she says she has a headache he sys take a day off... n ur work today can be done by chand... chand looks all annoyed.....then they leave n go to the cabin...

next they show amy n chand talkin n sayin kya zaroorat thi adi ke saath bethne ki... amy says well he was very sweet n all... chand says it's all his chaal to cheeno a friend of mine... amy gets all huffed up maybe n says i am leavin n she goes......

next they show the receptionist comin to chand with a file when chand asks her wht happened... u loook down n out...

she says tht well tired n chand says take a cup of tea... she says i cna only do tht when i take a break... n chand gets n idea...

well adi is listenin to all this n in the next scene they show someone goin with a cup of tea to the reception n she looks surprised n its adi... he says sweet things to her like how much she has to work n all.... n says here take this kadak chai... she smiles n he leaves....

but chand is listenin to all this as she had also come up wiith tea 4 her...

adi knows tht n does a jig while going back.............. n the epi ends....

sorry guys missed the preview.... 

Preview by Jingle:

tom: adi and chandhini alone in the cafe
adi tells chandhini that before u came here i was the hero, i was ultimate , but after u came to IC and my life, u took all the attention u became a rock star i am became nothing in front of u!
chandhini was smitten by his words
he takes her duppata(its a green one)holds it like a screen between them and says u r very speacial for me
chandi appeared very shy

Edited by hetal - 29 March 2006 at 5:41pm

amritafan IF-Dazzler
amritafan
amritafan

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 11:16am | IP Logged
thx
jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 11:40am | IP Logged
tom: adi and chandhini alone in the cafe
adi tells chandhini that before u came here i was the hero, i was ultimate , but after u came to IC and my life, u took all the attention u became a rock star i am became nothing in front of u!
chandhini was smitten by his words
he takes her duppata(its a green one)holds it like a screen between them and says u r very speacial for me
chandi appeared very shy
miracle83 IF-Dazzler
miracle83
miracle83

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 11:52am | IP Logged

thnks jingle........... ohhh sounds mushy

kudi420 IF-Dazzler
kudi420
kudi420

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 11:52am | IP Logged
thx both of u .............funny episode ........ LOL juss waiting for the video so i can watch it too
mushkan_2003 Goldie
mushkan_2003
mushkan_2003

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
thnks for update
hetal IF-Rockerz
hetal
hetal

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
i love the comedy part ....slow romance is actually good....if they meet right away then they will seperate right away too....no kamini ...that's good!
Thanks shiny...
reema_19 Goldie
reema_19
reema_19

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
thanx .....it was a very funny episodeee LOL

Go to top