Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

sharad's parents (Page 2)

incredible. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
yaar i feel lyk hitting his parents they are so blind and ignorant i bet even when the truth comes out and they know sharad did this they will still think he is innocent and that mukti tempted him or someifnk
broken heart Goldie
broken heart
broken heart

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
I don't know why but I feel that when Sharad's parents come to know of the truth, his mom (not his dad) will despise him. I think she'll ask for Prerna's forgiveness, though Shailendra will probably hide the truth.

What do you guys think? Does it sound too far fetched?
apux IF-Rockerz
apux
apux

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
I don't think Sharad's mom will leave her son's side no matter what...even when the truth comes out, she will be blame Mukti to causing her own rape...and prob say that boys will be boys....for Sharad's parents their appearance and reputation is the most important...they'll kill before they let the world find out about their dirty little secrets...
broken heart Goldie
broken heart
broken heart

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 6:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by apux

I don't think Sharad's mom will leave her son's side no matter what...even when the truth comes out, she will be blame Mukti to causing her own rape...and prob say that boys will be boys....for Sharad's parents their appearance and reputation is the most important...they'll kill before they let the world find out about their dirty little secrets...

On second thoughts... yeah I think you're right.  She's damn likely to say Mukti was tempting him, that she shouldn't go around sleeping with people, or boys will be boys

just4coll Senior Member
just4coll
just4coll

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Well his parents supporting him now is no big surprise, esp since they don't know the truth... Why shudn't tehy trust their kid. All parents believe in their kids. And Shailendra will stick by Sharad even after he finds out the truth. Not sure if his mom will support him or not though. She might not leave him, but she support him, I dunno...
Dazzler23 IF-Dazzler
Dazzler23
Dazzler23

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amasin girl

heys guys,dont u think sharads mom and dad r as bad as him by supportin him on wat he has done and sayin disscussin stuff about Mukti and using Sneha.Dead
no............never,sharad's mom dad r not bad as him ,that idiotic villan type sharad is bad as his parents
LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 9:13pm | IP Logged

Hated them when they entered, hate them now and will hate them as long as they exist Angry

Go to top