Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

ll Bekaboo of the week#28 ll Jen_IloveAR (Page 10)

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preet078

Lovely and ROFL Answer Jen Ben .I really loved it

Rapchik and superb question ..Mridula , Nicky , Soumya (not seth), Pooja , nams, Roopali...

ohhh finally i teach someone HindiWinkHug
Jen Ben Padosi show ka asar kuch jayad hi tum Jalebi Bai ..LOL
Ohhh Awesome tweets by all Wink

LOOOL thanks Preet Hug You actually did teach me and yes, padossi are partially to blame for my likings of jalebis LOL ROFL I gave my replies and trying to be realisitc WinkLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RichaaroraPreet078Noaddict-Reshmi-geno0309

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nams100

Thanks JennybenBig smile LOL seems like my recent liking 2wards munna's BIL has become a butt of jokesLOL.. Ya I know sometimes my choices are crazy, can't help itTongueLOL I loved all ur answers JennyBig smile
LOL we all love you Nams Hug LOL I lovee Sia and Raghav now so your choices are pretty awesome!! Thanks hun!! 

RichaaroraNoaddict-Reshmi-geno0309WinterIsComing

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nidhi82

Lovely answers, Jen...ClapI have loved chatting with you always..HugAnd ur bekaboo-licious self is so hilarious to witness..LOLYou always make me laugh my heart out...LOL
Awhh thanks Nids Hug I am so happy that I can make you guys laugh while being my self LOL My mom in your sitations would say im forever alone LOL

Edited by Jen_IloveAR - 18 December 2011 at 3:34pm

RichaaroraPreet078Noaddict-Reshmi-geno0309

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nicky99

Jenny ben, lovely answers, all of them Clap Big smile
Thank you so much and your bekaboo-ness is what keeps me going . I adore your posts, wish you could see every emotion on my face while reading your posts. They're simply amazing!
And me, an Ayush phangurl?! Hainnn...kab se? LOL (Though I love his FB updates LOL)

AND AND...

I LOWEE YOU TOO Heart Smile

LOL awhhh I LOWE YOU THREE Hug haha I wish I could see everyones expressions LOL Oh and remember yesterday Nicky, we were so fida over him and his acting skills he claims to have!! LOL True phangurls!!! LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RichaaroraNoaddict-Reshmi-geno0309

geno0309 IF-Dazzler
geno0309
geno0309

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jen_IloveAR

Originally posted by geno0309

Ohh very few questions I can think of asking now Jenny...girls here are on fire-hehe and your answers are as Jennylicious as ever!Wink

Okyay here I go:

1. Watching a good(whatever that means!) SNS episode with aaji or watching a crappy Navya episode by yourself?
LOLOLOLOLOL I dont trust SNS!!! Nabbya for the win!!LOL-hahahha something told me what you'd pick-my 'can't stand SNS' buddyHugWink

2. If things had worked out, what would you have been much more excited abt-being at the Navya set? or meeting Urmi, one of the adda mates?
Definately meeting Urmi!! We have talked so much and it would have been the bestest thing to actually talk and see her in real life Big smile-awww that would have been something na?:)

3.In an ideal Navya world...what stage of their relationship would Anant and Navya be right now?
Well I think that they would have been talking about marriage right now looking at time wise and realistically and doing further studies at the same time-awesomeThumbs Up

4. First thing you'd eat after you land in India?
ROFL jalebi Day Dreaming-hahahah

5. Best place/area to be in Toronto?
OMG there are waaay too many! Well for tourists, CN tower ofcourse but I would have to say, downtown Toronto! Its so lively but still not too crowded and I love just walking in downtown on a saturday night Big smile---oohhh...now I know where to find you if and when I visit TorontoWink

6. Best thing abt Christmas holidays...the gifts or the festivities? your fav Christmas treats/delicasies?
LOL I love getting chocolates and cake!! ive been eating so much cake and chocolates for the past couple of week, ofcourse had to stop this week for my tummy but i will resume now since its all better! and fesitivites for sure!! theres nothing better than just sitting near the tree with your whole family sipping hot chocolate! Big smile-very sweetEmbarrassed

7. One thing you want to do before turning 21?
tbh, nothing in particular, my desires change as time passes so nothing in particular Smile

8. If you were in Navya's shoes, and were stuck between satisfying friends and bf...what would your approach be?
I would satisfy BF..Friends are there to support you and understand you but BF is a little bit different so I would expect that my friends understand me the most and yeah BF Tongue-nice-all the makings of a loving GF-hehe

Okay chalo...will come back with more, if I think of more and if you aren't fried enough!-hehe

Have fun!
Haha they were lots of fun Big smile-am glad you thought so. And yes, I love you too Jenny benHug!!! You are the sweetest nut of us allEmbarrassed...love you lots!!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

spdpRichaaroraPreet078nuttycleo-Reshmi-soapliker

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Jen_IloveAR

Ohh very few questions I can think of asking now Jenny...girls here are on fire-hehe and your answers are as Jennylicious as ever!Wink

Okyay here I go:

1. Watching a good(whatever that means!) SNS episode with aaji or watching a crappy Navya episode by yourself?
LOLOLOLOLOL I dont trust SNS!!! Nabbya for the win!!LOL-hahahha something told me what you'd pick-my 'can't stand SNS' buddyHugWink

2. If things had worked out, what would you have been much more excited abt-being at the Navya set? or meeting Urmi, one of the adda mates?
Definately meeting Urmi!! We have talked so much and it would have been the bestest thing to actually talk and see her in real life Big smile-awww that would have been something na?:)

3.In an ideal Navya world...what stage of their relationship would Anant and Navya be right now?
Well I think that they would have been talking about marriage right now looking at time wise and realistically and doing further studies at the same time-awesomeThumbs Up

4. First thing you'd eat after you land in India?
ROFL jalebi Day Dreaming-hahahah

5. Best place/area to be in Toronto?
OMG there are waaay too many! Well for tourists, CN tower ofcourse but I would have to say, downtown Toronto! Its so lively but still not too crowded and I love just walking in downtown on a saturday night Big smile---oohhh...now I know where to find you if and when I visit TorontoWink

6. Best thing abt Christmas holidays...the gifts or the festivities? your fav Christmas treats/delicasies?
LOL I love getting chocolates and cake!! ive been eating so much cake and chocolates for the past couple of week, ofcourse had to stop this week for my tummy but i will resume now since its all better! and fesitivites for sure!! theres nothing better than just sitting near the tree with your whole family sipping hot chocolate! Big smile-very sweetEmbarrassed

7. One thing you want to do before turning 21?
tbh, nothing in particular, my desires change as time passes so nothing in particular Smile

8. If you were in Navya's shoes, and were stuck between satisfying friends and bf...what would your approach be?
I would satisfy BF..Friends are there to support you and understand you but BF is a little bit different so I would expect that my friends understand me the most and yeah BF Tongue-nice-all the makings of a loving GF-hehe

Okay chalo...will come back with more, if I think of more and if you aren't fried enough!-hehe

Have fun!
Haha they were lots of fun Big smile-am glad you thought so. And yes, I love you too Jenny benHug!!! You are the sweetest nut of us allEmbarrassed...love you lots!!!!

Eeeks I LOWE you tooo Soumyapooo Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Richaaroraappu_12Preet078-Reshmi-

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Hailaa! One day I don't come on IF and I miss THIS? Holy F**K! 

Congrats Jen! You're an absolutely amazing person, and your attitude towards everything in life always cracks me up! You deserve this more than anyone! Here are my questions, and I hope they aren't repeat! If they are, I'm soo sorry, I haven't read your previous answers yet, will do so after this!

1. We both are die hard fans of Armaan Mallik/KSG! Now lets say when you go to India for the wedding, you see KSG at the reception! What will be your reaction? And you will obviously approach him and go up to him, so outline what all will you tell/ask him?

2. Like me, you have lived abroad like all your life and you haven't visited India very often. What is the one thing about India that you detest to the fullest? It can be anything, from the culture, to the mentality of the people, to absolutely anything!

3. And what is the one thing you love about India?

4. Lets assume you got to meet Anantika/CVs of Navya, and they gave you the opportunity to re-write a particular track in the show. Which one would that be and why? And briefly outline your version of that track!

5. What's your guilty pleasure?

6. Are you an avid book reader? If so, what genre of books do you prefer to read? Could you suggest some books to the rest of us? Ignore if you don't like to read!

7. If you were given the chance to act, which character would you wanna essay? And why?

8. Other than Navya, EHMMBH, IPKKND and Humsafar, are there any shows that you currently follow?

9. What's your worst nightmare? And best daydream? Ignore if its too personal!

10. If you could remove one character from the show, who would it be and why?

11. You get the chance to go on a date with either Armaan or Anant. Who would you pick and why?

12. Describe your ideal guy!

13. A message to the IF Navya Forum-Vaasis:

14. A message to all the adda-mates:

And that's all from me! Hope you enjoy answering these, and once again, Congrats babee! If there's anyone who deserves this, its you!

*edit*

I went through the questions and answers just now, and as usual I cracked up while reading them! I can't believe that you threw up on your date's shoes! LOL And who would think you like ponies? Big smile And awww, I loved what you wrote about me in Mrids' post, it means a lot babee! Its really soo cool to find someone who's likes and dislikes are just like mine! I absolutely LOVED your tweets/status updates! Someone's all hell bent on getting married to SS eh? LOL Big smile 

And oh, I just thought I should mention this: I have curly hair which I straighten every morning as well! LOL And I love purple too! That's something else we have in common! Big smile

Lots of Love

Rit Big smile

Edited by -ritchelle- - 18 December 2011 at 9:58pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

iriyaspdpRichaarorageno0309nuttycleo-Reshmi-Preet078NoaddictmanjhaWinterIsComing

WinterIsComing IF-Sizzlerz
WinterIsComing
WinterIsComing

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Jenny ben... I loved ur Jennylicious answersBig smile Oh u r 5'8'' tall n hav a tanned skin, then you must be very sexyBlushing And hey, I have curly hairs tooBig smile bt i love my hairs, so i don't bother to straighten them:)

*edited*
For those who don't know.. Jenny ben is the second runner-up of IF's TV talent hunt contest (remember the contest by CC in which 10 blurred pics from different shows were posted and we had to recognise them?) So time to partyyy!!Party

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2427201

Edited by nams100 - 19 December 2011 at 12:56am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

spdpRichaaroraPreet078Noaddictnuttycleo-Reshmi-geno0309manjha.Farzi.

Go to top