ll Bekaboo of the week#28 ll Jen_IloveAR - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Jen_IloveAR

Originally posted by geno0309

Eeeks I LOWE you tooo Soumyapooo πŸ€—
Hailaa! One day I don't come on IF and I miss THIS? Holy F**K! 

Congrats Jen! You're an absolutely amazing person, and your attitude towards everything in life always cracks me up! You deserve this more than anyone! Here are my questions, and I hope they aren't repeat! If they are, I'm soo sorry, I haven't read your previous answers yet, will do so after this!

1. We both are die hard fans of Armaan Mallik/KSG! Now lets say when you go to India for the wedding, you see KSG at the reception! What will be your reaction? And you will obviously approach him and go up to him, so outline what all will you tell/ask him?

2. Like me, you have lived abroad like all your life and you haven't visited India very often. What is the one thing about India that you detest to the fullest? It can be anything, from the culture, to the mentality of the people, to absolutely anything!

3. And what is the one thing you love about India?

4. Lets assume you got to meet Anantika/CVs of Navya, and they gave you the opportunity to re-write a particular track in the show. Which one would that be and why? And briefly outline your version of that track!

5. What's your guilty pleasure?

6. Are you an avid book reader? If so, what genre of books do you prefer to read? Could you suggest some books to the rest of us? Ignore if you don't like to read!

7. If you were given the chance to act, which character would you wanna essay? And why?

8. Other than Navya, EHMMBH, IPKKND and Humsafar, are there any shows that you currently follow?

9. What's your worst nightmare? And best daydream? Ignore if its too personal!

10. If you could remove one character from the show, who would it be and why?

11. You get the chance to go on a date with either Armaan or Anant. Who would you pick and why?

12. Describe your ideal guy!

13. A message to the IF Navya Forum-Vaasis:

14. A message to all the adda-mates:

And that's all from me! Hope you enjoy answering these, and once again, Congrats babee! If there's anyone who deserves this, its you!

*edit*

I went through the questions and answers just now, and as usual I cracked up while reading them! I can't believe that you threw up on your date's shoes! πŸ˜† And who would think you like ponies? πŸ˜ƒ And awww, I loved what you wrote about me in Mrids' post, it means a lot babee! Its really soo cool to find someone who's likes and dislikes are just like mine! I absolutely LOVED your tweets/status updates! Someone's all hell bent on getting married to SS eh? πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ 

And oh, I just thought I should mention this: I have curly hair which I straighten every morning as well! πŸ˜† And I love purple too! That's something else we have in common! πŸ˜ƒ

Lots of Love

Rit πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by -ritchelle- - 12 years ago
Jenny ben... I loved ur Jennylicious answersπŸ˜ƒ Oh u r 5'8'' tall n hav a tanned skin, then you must be very sexy☺️ And hey, I have curly hairs tooπŸ˜ƒ bt i love my hairs, so i don't bother to straighten them:)

*edited*
For those who don't know.. Jenny ben is the second runner-up of IF's TV talent hunt contest (remember the contest by CC in which 10 blurred pics from different shows were posted and we had to recognise them?) So time to partyyy!!πŸ₯³

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2427201Edited by nams100 - 12 years ago
Hi Jen
 It seems all your assignments/ papers etc for college this week will be done here! Am really enjoying all the hits, no misses at all! thats commendable..

Well here are few from me-

1)      Considering  the given situation (the way Anants family is) when Navya  gets married what will be the trump card that she will use to bring abt the nayi soch and eventually change their views atleast to a certain extent (we take into consideration that in phases she becomes dumb and in phases she talks a lot!).

2)      Suppose you got married to a person similar to Anant (one hand typical majnu  with a big ego and on the other hand mandbudhhi), how would you tackle him? You already know that you love him a lot and  saying bye bye is not an option!!

3)      If you were marooned  in an island alone with a guy of your dreams who would you want it to be and why?

4)      How wud want your first dream date to be?

5)      If a  situation ever comes that you have to choose between your dream job and dream guy which wud you choose and where wud you compromise?

6)      What are the qualities that attracts you to a person whom you can consider as a friend? And how long wud it take to trust that person so that he/she becomes a close  friend?

Jen, all these questions  are just for fun sake so you can skip any if you want to. Take your time and enjoy!

LOL awhhh I LOWE YOU THREE πŸ€— haha I wish I could see everyones expressions πŸ˜† Oh and remember yesterday Nicky, we were so fida over him and his acting skills he claims to have!! πŸ˜† True phangurls!!! πŸ˜†

Hahaha...Oh yesh!! Go Aayush, go on tweeting, at least for the sake of your TRUE Phangurls! πŸ˜†
Hailaa! JenBen won the IF contest as well? Jen, you're shining this week! Congratulations babee! πŸ€—This week is totally YOURS! πŸ˜ƒ
Congrats Jenny...I am having a great time reading your replies,thanks for this entertainment πŸ˜‰...Keep entertaining me like this ...and that will be my Christmas gift from you...OK?πŸ˜†
Originally posted by nishkala

Congrats Jenny...I am having a great time reading your replies,thanks for this entertainment πŸ˜‰...Keep entertaining me like this ...and that will be my Christmas gift from you...OK?πŸ˜†

There u go, nish di