ll Bekaboo of the week#28 ll Jen_IloveAR - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Jen_IloveAR

P-E-R-F-E-C-T should I say. Thanks for the terrific answers. And wait for the next set from me if no-one else steps ahead๐Ÿ˜‰
@asmmik Awhhh thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Thanks for liking my bakwass bak bak ๐Ÿค—

@Mrids YAAAY ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Looking forward to all the other questions!!
Congratulations Jen๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ
Woohooo:)
My Akaboo buddy:) enjoy your bekaboo seat:)
Looks like niralA gardanwala will shower many more possibilities to make you loose your kaboo completely:)

I m prepping my sawaal , will fire up the grill on Monday:)
@Kayal_SHAMYA Thanks a lot ๐Ÿ˜Š
@Shaina LOLOLOL thank you hun ๐Ÿค—I am in a Akaboo mood after witnessing hot gardans and also seeing cute butts from other babuas ๐Ÿ˜† okay lets not go there... Looking forward for the grilling session ๐Ÿ˜‰

Congrats Jen 

keep rocking dr...

Jennn...Congratulations! Totally deserved Bekaboo you are! Are you singing the song too now after the telephone conversation you had with the janu...๐Ÿ˜‰
Enjoy your newly found feeling of Bekaboo...you rock girl! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ  lots of love...
Edited by Dora123 - 12 years ago

Congrats Jenny darling...This is a well deserved title as you are the top most bekaboo of the forum...Enjoy the bekaboolicious week...

congratulations jenny ...enjoy d hot seat ...๐Ÿค— loved ur honest answers ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Congratulations Jen๐Ÿฅณjenny ben becoming an official bekaboo๐Ÿ˜‰

Here a few questions for you

1) Whom you love the maximum among your A-list hawtties?
2) Step into Navya's shoes and pen down her turmoil post "Woh Saath Din" and how she'll prepare herself for her life further in loony land.
3) Some tips for CV"s so that we don't happen to end up watching another munna coz the current happenings have given a slight hint of the same. We obviously don't want anant's character to be butchered after marriage. How to keep the same depth alive?
4) Your personal dreams and desires
5) If someday you bump into anant what would be your first reaction(apart from fainting๐Ÿ˜†)

Waiting for your answers...