gigishah Senior Member
gigishah
gigishah

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 10:38am | IP Logged
HindustanTimes.com  Infotainment  Story
Iqbal Khan: From Indian telly to Pak video

HT Style

Mumbai, March 28, 2006
<> var href= window.location.href; href = href.substring(7); var idx = href.indexOf("/"); var relpath = href.substring(idx); document.write("" + "
");
Advertisement
0.gif" width=1>
var zflag_nid="294"; var zflag_cid="1"; var zflag_sid="0"; var zflag_width="180"; var zflag_height="150"; var zflag_sz="13"; < marginWidth=0 marginHeight=0 src="http://c2.zedo.com/jsc/c2/ff2.?n=294;c=1;d=13;w=180;h=150" Border=0 width=180 scrolling=no height=150 allowTransparency>< ="" src="http://c2.zedo.com/jsc/c2/ff2.js"> </>

Iqbal Khan, who plays Angad in Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai surely owes to Balaji Telefilms for his popularity across the border in Pakistan. And that's why that country's famous singer Mehreen Raheem chose him as her co-actor for the music video of her songs from her forthcoming album Toum Eyn Oun (Punjabi translation of Tum Hi Ho) composed by Sahir Ali Baga.

"Iqbal is a very good actor, highly popular in Pakistan for his performance in Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai. He perfectly suited the character required for the video, focusing on the engagement of the lead pair."                            

Iqbal Khan and Mehreen Raheem

Raheem, who's currently in Mumbai, just finished shooting for the video, di- rected by Rahul Sood, who has made videos with Jagjit Singh and Sonu Nigam, to play a couple of them.

"Rahul had also directed a video for our singer Waqar Mehmood, and I was impressed with the high quality work he had done. So I decided that he would direct the video for my song too."

The video was shot at Sanai Resort in Madh Island. Raheem also told us that she has "met Mahesh Bhattsaab, who liked all the songs from the album. And I'm giving him a song O mere sapno ke raja for his future film, after the album's release in Pakistan."

aish2 IF-Sizzlerz
aish2
aish2

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 10:40am | IP Logged
thanx for sharing
Kashiish IF-Rockerz
Kashiish
Kashiish

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 10:40am | IP Logged
thx alot for the info can't wait to see the video Big smile
ahtika Goldie
ahtika
ahtika

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 10:41am | IP Logged
hey gigi itz all messed up post.....
Scarlet_Glow IF-Rockerz
Scarlet_Glow
Scarlet_Glow

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 10:43am | IP Logged

thankoooooooooooooo for the video!

- Dharti!

Uk_Princez IF-Dazzler
Uk_Princez
Uk_Princez

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 10:58am | IP Logged
thanx Big smile
gigishah Senior Member
gigishah
gigishah

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 10:59am | IP Logged
sorry it was messed up   
HindustanTimes.com Infotainment Story

Iqbal Khan: From Indian telly to Pak video

Mumbai, March 28, 2006

Iqbal Khan, who plays Angad in Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai surely owes to Balaji Telefilms for his popularity across the border in Pakistan. And that's why that country's famous singer Mehreen Raheem chose him as her co-actor for the music video of her songs from her forthcoming album Toum Eyn Oun (Punjabi translation of Tum Hi Ho) composed by Sahir Ali Baga.

"Iqbal is a very good actor, highly popular in Pakistan for his performance in Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai. He perfectly suited the character required for the video, focusing on the engagement of the lead pair."                            

Iqbal Khan and Mehreen Raheem
Raheem, who's currently in Mumbai, just finished shooting for the video, di- rected by Rahul Sood, who has made videos with Jagjit Singh and Sonu Nigam, to play a couple of them.

"Rahul had also directed a video for our singer Waqar Mehmood, and I was impressed with the high quality work he had done. So I decided that he would direct the video for my song too."

The video was shot at Sanai Resort in Madh Island. Raheem also told us that she has "met Mahesh Bhattsaab, who liked all the songs from the album. And I'm giving him a song O mere sapno ke raja for his future film, after the album's release in Pakistan."

ahtika Goldie
ahtika
ahtika

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 11:05am | IP Logged
now itz perfect.....gigishah
waisay watz ur real name....???

Go to top