Posted: 18 years ago
Guys! don't you think maansen is partial towards aksh & vishaka.jitna woh yuv ko pamper karta hai usse half bhi aksh aur vishaka ko nahi karta.he is making diff. between his children.

tell me what do you think.
U are rite
usne yuv ko sar pe chadha ke rakha hai but he doesn't talk much about his other children
I think every parents has a special fellings in their heart for their elder child.Mansen is no exception. But he loves ansh & visakha also.That's why he has a soft korner towards khushi because through khushi he can see his lil visakha. 😊
sorry sweet_mita but i don't agree on your first line.
ur rit... he says himself that yuv is the1 who is his kamzori.. it may happen for any reason yaar... its not that he doesnt luv the other children.. he just luvs yuv more..

Originally posted by SAARRTHIFAN_1

sorry sweet_mita but i don't agree on your first line.

Sorry yaar.I just want to say that because first child gives the parents the test of parenthood so they always have a special memory which revolves around that child.😊

Originally posted by sweet_mita

Sorry yaar.I just want to say that because first child gives the parents the test of parenthood so they always have a special memory which revolves around that child.😊

it's ok 😊 Edited by SAARRTHIFAN_1 - 18 years ago
i also feel dat mansen showers too much luv on yuv. wat abt da other two? not fair on da part of papa mansen 😕 Edited by riseNshine - 18 years ago
Yeah it is true..Same as In Mahabharatha ,Dhuryodhan was the fav of both Dritharashtra and Gandhari.
I agree..Yuvraj is more pampered than any of the other Kids