Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

FF: My PKYEK(Ch 19 Pg 70) - Page 30

seabeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: bellaaa

awsome update but ab now plzzz piya should talk to abhay yar its too long now feling sad 4 abhay yar he is heartbropken ...piya is now running from abhay now yar no no plz abhiya ko jaldi milaooo...lovely scene f abhiya as always...great update

u'll get to see them together soon

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seabeauty thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Neytiri

Hey dr i read all d updtes of ur ff.its lvly.plz pm me whn u updte nxt.i ve sent u a buddy request. Btw wht is ur name?

My name is Sidra
--sonali-- thumbnail
maza aaya...abhay ko aur tdpao...vo kiss bhi he dont deserve...alinaaa hahaa...lovely...waiting for nxt.
anukrati19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
SUPERB UPDATE i really like haseena pia convo. loker room scene was too good. feeling really bad for abhay but its pia turn now. hope abhiya will together soon. update soon and thanks 4 pm
rashika27.1997 thumbnail
awesome yr
plz pm me when u update plzzz

seabeauty thumbnail
Chapter 12:

Later that day Piya was quiet. Haseena had noted it too. But she thought she would rather ask Abhay about it than Piya. She was worried for both of them but then they both were acting like kids. First Abhay had acted like a 5 year old and now Piya was all set to tease him for God knew how long. They were so much like kids sometimes but she could hardly do anything about it. She went home and asked Abhay about it.

Abhay: Mom actually I gave her memories back today. All I had to do was touch her and her memories would be back. I got this chance today. And then he was off explaining all the incidents of that day.

Haseena: That's good!! I think now she will come around. All she needed was a push in right direction.
Abhay: May be or may be not. I'll see it tomorrow.

Piya was quiet all day because after her encounter with Abhay her memories were more clear than ever. She could remember each and everthing. She remembered that Abhay was a Vampire but it did not bother her as she knew he wasn't a real monster behind his back. All reasons of staying away became clear then. But she decided to talk to him anyway to listen to his point of view.

Next day during a free lecture Abhay was strolling through corridors aimlessly. He wanted to avoid Alina as well as she was still chasing after him. It was then he bumped into Piya.

Piya: Abhay I need to talk to you.

Abhay: Sure. Come with me.

He took her with him to the back of college where no one would inturrept them. He was really curious about this. Until previous day Piya was avoiding him like a bad omen but now?

Abhay: What is it Piya?

Piya: Abhay, the first day we met after I came back from Paris you wanted to tell me something. I want to ask what is it? I am sorry that I didn't give you a chance to explain just then but I had my reasons.

Abhay: No problem Piya. I wanted to tell you everything. Remember you were asking questions about us every now and then. I wanted to give answers.

Piya: OK continue..

And he continued. Starting from the day they had met for the first time. He went on like how he hated her, how she found out about Maithili, how he fell in love with her, how Siddharth entered and decieved then all. How Maithili had buried him ice grave. How he had deleted her memories and why. And then how he came back and all ther reasons of staying away from her.

Abhay: I knew I was a bad omen for your life. So as soon as I came back I decided that I would stay away from you and let you live a hapy and normal life.

Piya: Yes, I can see that. But I guess it was good to some extent because it finally worked. Didn't it?

Abhay: Piya, I...

Piya: No Abhay. everyone has a different view of life and you have a different one. So its your choice of how you want to spend your life. No one can change that.

Abhay: I know Piya, but...

Piya: no buts Abhay. You did right till some extent. But let me tell you that a relationship is formed by two people on equal basis. If one of them decided all the matters it is highly unfair.

Abhay: I am sorry Piya. I neer told you anything.

Piya: It doesn't matter anymore Abhay. I guess I need some time to think it all over. I have to go.

Abhay: Piya...

But Piya runs away to her car and goes home as she could not take it anymore and pretend to be happy with her life. She broke down and cried.

Precap: Abhay, Piya face 2 face in Haseena's office. Neel's death.

So how was it guyz??

arunsunita_gm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
😉gud    now after some updates we want abhiya romance shomance ðŸ˜Š
Venesa44 thumbnail
Nice update 
Now plz reunite abhaya😭
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So finally everythng is cleared ...Hope 2 see romance in coming updates...😛...Awesum update...Loved it...Thanks 4 pm...
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update. Hope everything gets all right between Abhiya