Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--faroo-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wow yaar ur this ff is great luv to read it alot n ab abhay jai ga ya piya ayi gi very good suspense 
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice update So Now Abhay knows where piya is and i hope he soon goes to paris  to get her back.   thanks for pm  n update soon. 
seabeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

@ sohiniluvsabhay nhi yar itni jaldi its not possible.. will take some tym.. they have a long way to go before reunion..

@vikramdey thanx, yes soon but not so soon
@heena_mehta thank u
@Alicia2001 thanx alot
@farroo thanks alot
@shivanipandit29  thank u no, he can not go to Paris yet

Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awsum dr!!!!
so know abhay knows where about of pia!!!
cool i want him 2 go 2 paris!!! make thing up with pia!!!
cont soon n thanks 4  d pm!!!
seabeauty thumbnail
Originally posted by: Akshi0019

awsum dr!!!!

so know abhay knows where about of pia!!!
cool i want him 2 go 2 paris!!! make thing up with pia!!!
cont soon n thanks 4  d pm!!!

thanx alot, but sorry he can not go to Paris yet
-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update. Liked it.
seabeauty thumbnail
Chapter 6

Paris:

Her Indian Fashion Week had gone very well. She was feeling extremely contented. They had also took interviews of a few leading models and she was one of them. Now it was time to make arrangements to go back.

Raichand Mansion:

Haseena was flipping through channels her mind thinking about something else. When she suddenly stopped and shouted Abhay! Abhay!

Abhay came running downstairs shouting:

Abhay: Mom?? Kya hua? Is everything OK?

Haseena: yes Abhay. Ye dekho kya hay?

Abhay glanced at TV screen and became a statue because Piya's Interview was being telecasted. Haseena turned up the volume.

Reporter: Hey Guys I am now with a newly emerging super model who came all the way from India to attend this week. Welcome Piya Dobriyal.

Piya: thank you so much.

Reporter: how do you feel being here and being a part of this grand show?

Piya: I feel very good here. Thank you so much for inviting me here. It feels great to be back in Paris. I might settle down here permanently in future. I am considering it seriously.

Reporter: Piya, I must say you looked gorgeous in all those Indian dresses. You really are an Indian girl.

Piya: thank you.

Reporter: Any one special to whom you will like to thank for this big achievement?

Piya: Yes of course, to my family and a few close friends. Specially those who were with me during my school days and a few from my college.

Reporter: Any special message to any special person?

Piya: I don't have any special person in my life yet. I wanted to give a general message to my friends and family that thank you so much for supporting me. Love you all.

Reporter: thank you for your time Piya.

Piya: No problem and thanks to you too.

Abhay who had been watching it quietly felt again that his heart was going to give away. Listening to Piya's words "I do not have any one special in my life yet!" still, it was nice seeing her after such a long time and seeing her properly happy. He went to the forest so that his parents couldn't see him and shed tears of blood because he wanted Piya right there in his arms. He was missing her and day by day it was getting impossible to live without her.

In Dobriyal House situation was same. They were happy yet sad seeing her and after hearing that she wanted to settle in Paris. Thank God Rohan wasn't at home yet.

Mount College:

Tracker had printed quite a lot of posters of Piya from photo shoots and now was seen pasting them everywhere. As it was a free period so everyone was outside in the yard. T suddenly came and asked Tracker

T: WTH?? Ye kya hy?? Us charity case Piya ki pictures kiun laga rakhi hain har jaga??

Tracker: kya yar? Piya itni zabardast lag rahi thi to mene socha k us k kuch posters laga dun college me ta k sab ko pata lagay how nice she looks.

T: wo charity case job hi kar le T ki barabari nhi kar sakti.

Abhay: Shut up T!! Don't you dare to call Piya ordinary!

T: OMG!! Sticking up for your ex ?? ye kya ho gya?? Abhay Raichand and Piya Dobriyal again??

Abhay: Just SHUT UP!! Ab ager mene tumhain Piya ko charity case kehty huy suna to I will do something even I'll regret. Saying this he left.

He went outside to lessen his anger. Meanwhile Kabir's phone rings and he goes outside college to attend it.

Kabir: Hey Piya!! Kaisi ho kahan ho??

Piya: hi! I am fine. Actually I need your help..

Kabir: abhi to college me hun ghar ja k bat karta hun. If you want I  can come to Paris.

Piya: No, no. just talk to me and I'll tell you. Bye.

Kabir: bye Piya! Take care.

Abhay hears all this and again goes to forest to cry out his frustrations.

Kabir get Piya's call late in evening.

Kabir: Hey Piya! Kya hua?

Piya: I need help.

Kabir: what happened?

Piya: I need to rent an apartment not far from college and also want to buy a good condition second hand car.

Kabir: Why aren't you telling all this to your dad?

Piya: I'll tell you later. Money will b in your account after a few days so please get a move on. I have to be back in a week.

Kabir: Ok. But you will have to tell me when you come back.

Piya: Ok Kabir. Thanks a lot and bye.

Kabir: No problem. Take care

Piya: take care.

Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesum...so Piya is returning ...Great...N abhay ka gussa...Hoodi baba...2222 dangerous...Superb update...Loved it...
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
res
oh ho...lagi abhay ki watt...piya ne kaha no one is special...ab dekho kaisa lagta hai you moron๐Ÿ˜†

so piya will have her own apartment? brilliant!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
aaannndd...abhay is full-on angry young man...T pe baras gaya๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by hpoirotac - 12 years ago
Venesa44 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update
plz make abhaya together again  ๐Ÿ˜ญ
i wish piya ka gussa aby ko dekh ke utar jaye ๐Ÿ˜Š