Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

FF: My PKYEK(Ch 19 Pg 70) - Page 7

seabeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: hpoirotac

nice...so piya went to paris did she? why do I feel something bad will happen to her?😕
who's the someone, anyway?

continue soon...i liked this update

dnt worry nothing bad is gonna happen 2 piya..
its so obvious.. its Abhay..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: seabeauty

😆😆 if u r in my buddy list means u r included

chalo phir thek hai😆 what is with Dobriyal son ? why is he behaving like this with pia darling ?😡 so pia has left for Paris so has she left forever after hearing that from her bother or for a while ? 
Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely update
So piya is finally off to Paris
hope its Abhay who's thinking of revealing truth 2 her
plzzz update soon
seabeauty thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pkyekfanclub

chalo phir thek hai😆 what is with Dobriyal son ? why is he behaving like this with pia darling ?😡 so pia has left for Paris so has she left forever after hearing that from her bother or for a while ? 

he is behaving lyk madhu in begining... he z biased.. it will take a while until he gets his mind right...
she has gone for a while
seabeauty thumbnail
Chapter 3

Piya was sitting in her flight comfortably. It was nice to be away from all the choas going on around her for a few days. It was nice being away from "him" and his stupid warnings to stay away from him. She was going to have great fun in Paris and it would be nice scaring him for a while, she thought while smiling.
Meanwhile Abhay was feeling quite uneasy as if something was happening which he never expected. Something worst he had no idea of. He felt his heart sinking. At first he thought something was wrong with Piya so he tried to connect to her. But it seemed she was sleeping as his vision was blurred. He went in the jungle and tried to take his frustration out by shouting at the night and screaming(Abhay style 😉). He still felt something. So he finally made the decision which was very much difficult.
Abhay:  I will tell her everything, all reasons of staying away from her. Then we will be together forever. I just have to wait for tommorrow. I hope she forgives me easily. Because I have made life worst for her.

Piya arrived in Paris and after resting a bit she went sight seeing and shopping. She was having the time of her life here. She had already informed him about coming so he had already arranged he photo shoots. She decided not to contact anybody from DD for a while.

In Dobriyal house atmosphere was quite glum. Madhu and Arnab were quite sad that Piya has gone again and no one knows if she will be back or not. Rohan's attitude wasn't helping either. Misha and Panchi were sad too but hardly could they do anything as Piya and Rohan were both super stubborn.

Abhay waited the whole day for Piya in college but she never turned up. He waited for her for next  two days still she did not come back now he was getting restless about piya because he could not even reach her brain.

Precap: Piya enjoying her time in Paris meanwhile Abhay is still clueless about her location.

---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

lovely update... 

hope abhay finds out whr pia is n tell her all the truth...

Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
lovely update..hope abhay gets to knw abt piya soon!
bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice update well hope so in next update abhay find piya
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
I'm really looking forward to your next part of the story
Sharpay.Evans thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nyc update!! W8ing for confession!!