saadrockx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
nice concept u should continue ðŸ˜Š
seabeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 2

Sitting there she started remembering what had happend in the library. His eyes were shouting that he loved her but his actions continuously denying it. While she was thinking she got some flashbacks of her past. Closing her eyes she concentrated and rememberd that one day he had intentionally called her into locker room, faked romance and then stubbornly admit that he didn't put the note in her book for her. It was meant for Shanaya. It was all a plot for making her late for an interview. She opened her eyes with a jerk. The decision was made. If he did not want her around she didn't want to be around. So she took out her cell and dialed her father's no:
Arnab: Piya! beta khariat to hy?
Piya: yes papa. wo actually mujhe Paris se call ae hy or mje fashion week kleiy jana hy. Please mein chali jaun??
Arnab: Ofcourse Piya! Is tarha se tumhara dhyan bat jay ga. Do din bad ka ticket karwa dun?
Piya: Yes please.
Arnab: OK.
She felt so happy. She didn't know it would be this easy. She was walking along the corridor immersesd in her thoughts. She didn't see and bumped into someone hard. The person held her. She opened her eyes and prayed it wasn't him.
Jeh: Piya dekh ke chala karo na. Ager chot lag jati to?
Piya: thank you Jeh.
Jeh: No problem. By the way din me mery sapny dekho gi to ye to ho ga na. So be careful next time.
Piya: Sure. See you later I got to go. Bye.
Jeh: Bye. Take care.
Meanwhile, someone else was watching her from a distance. Suddenly curious about the going ons in her mind because ever since he came back he could not read her mind well. When he tried hard he only got a few flashes. Now also he got a flash of them in the locker room, library and the him mentioning Shanaya. He could feel she was happy and determined about something but what?? No idea.
Meanwhile Piya was in a market and doing her shopping for Paris trip. She intended to stay there for a while but she wasn't going to tell anyone as Misha and Panchi were also feeling awkward around her after their brother's arrival and didn't talk to her much.
Piya was packing her suitcases at home in evening. Misha came and asked
Misha: what's up?? kahan ki tayari hy?
Piya: Paris!
Misha: Why??
Piya: Fashion week hy or mje invite kiya gya h so I must go.
Misha: I know the real reason behind your decision.
Piya: Enlighten me misha?
Misha: 1) Because of Bro 2) Abhay Raichand
Piya: What has a Raichand got to do in this?
Misha: Its not any Raichand, Its Abhay Raichand.
Piya: Whatever.
Misha: Please Piya... You wanted answers I will give them. But please do not leave us. Panchi, look she is going.
panchi: please Piya don't.
Piya: I have to but I will be back. Don't worry.
Rohan, who was standing at the back and listening to all these things said:
Rohan: They won't if you promise never to return in our lives and if you have a plan then they definitely will.
Piya was hurt but she didn't show it.

Next day her flight was at 12. So she had to reach airport by 11. She told the driver to pick her up from college and her luggage from her room. She wanted to go to college to  see everyone for last time.
They spent whole day having fun, bunking classes in cafe and enjoying. Later she hugged all and told them goodbye. no one apart from Misha knew why she was doing it. Abhay was quite uneasy about himself. He felt that something strange was going to happen to them. Still he felt something was in the store for him to be revealed soon. He felt his heart was sinking.
Meanwhile Piya reached the airport and got in her flight having some more flashes of her past.

Precap: Piya in Paris and someone thinking: I will tell her everything, all reasons of staying away from her. Then we will be together forever. I just have to wait for tommorrow...

Edited by seabeauty - 12 years ago
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

lovely update dr!!!

y dz rohan bahaves so bad...

precap seems interesting... continue soon...

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
oh so pia is gone and now abhay decides to tell her everything ðŸ˜•
seabeauty thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

oh so pia is gone and now abhay decides to tell her everything ðŸ˜•

exactly.. 😆 btw he didn't have any idea n he wnt knw d truth for quite a long tym...
Edited by seabeauty - 12 years ago
seabeauty thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya.1

lovely update dr!!!

y dz rohan bahaves so bad...

precap seems interesting... continue soon...

Rohan is a spoilt boy and he did not want another sister. he behaves so bcoz he does not know it yet that how good she is
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Brilliant update. Precap sounds even better continue soon.