Writers Corner
Writers Corner

India-Forums

Accidentally Yours...

storybooksgd Senior Member
storybooksgd
storybooksgd

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Well, this stupid plot bunny has been drilling holes around my brain like Bugs Bunny on carrot steroids, so I decided I might as well give it a shot and write something on it. 

Be warned, it might be extremely cliched and updates can be irregular. Oh, and its a mash up of two of my most favorite themes, contract marriage and accidental pregnancy. Yes, I have been told that I am messed up and need help.

Annnyhoot, now that you are all warned and geared up, here goes the concept of my story. Yeah, I am evil. 

Concept

Zoya and Nikhil meet under unfortunate circumstances and decide in their very first encounter that they hate each other and make a promise to stay away. So what happens when Nikhil accidentally gets Zoya pregnant? Well of course, she blackmails him into marrying her. What ensues is blame-fest, with each blaming the other for 'ruining my life'! But even after millions of attempts at sabotaging each others work and leisure, can these two form an unlikely alliance against the common challenge: raising a family?

Index 
Concept: page 1

PM List
(If you want a PM, like the post!)

Edited by storybooksgd - 18 December 2011 at 8:06am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

NinaArieftrouble_006snitchseekerAngelicDesiresAmeresThe.Patthaaka.ilove99TyroBatameez.

AngelicDesires IF-Sizzlerz
AngelicDesires
AngelicDesires

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
hey please continue...
snitchseeker IF-Rockerz
snitchseeker
snitchseeker

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
 contract marriage and accidental pregnancy. 

for some reason I find both of this concept interesting to read Please PM me whenever you continue.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilove99

Tyro IF-Sizzlerz
Tyro
Tyro

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
nice concept...

seems interesting...do PM me...
Sphinx Goldie
Sphinx
Sphinx

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
seems interesting, do pm me
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index