Writers Corner

Accidentally Yours...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

storybooksgd

storybooksgd

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Well, this stupid plot bunny has been drilling holes around my brain like Bugs Bunny on carrot steroids, so I decided I might as well give it a shot and write something on it. 

Be warned, it might be extremely cliched and updates can be irregular. Oh, and its a mash up of two of my most favorite themes, contract marriage and accidental pregnancy. Yes, I have been told that I am messed up and need help.

Annnyhoot, now that you are all warned and geared up, here goes the concept of my story. Yeah, I am evil. 

Concept

Zoya and Nikhil meet under unfortunate circumstances and decide in their very first encounter that they hate each other and make a promise to stay away. So what happens when Nikhil accidentally gets Zoya pregnant? Well of course, she blackmails him into marrying her. What ensues is blame-fest, with each blaming the other for 'ruining my life'! But even after millions of attempts at sabotaging each others work and leisure, can these two form an unlikely alliance against the common challenge: raising a family?

Index 
Concept: page 1

PM List
(If you want a PM, like the post!)

Edited by storybooksgd - 18 December 2011 at 8:06am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

NinaArieftrouble_006snitchseekerAngelicDesiresAmeresThe.Patthaaka.ilove99TyroBatameez.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Accidentally Yours..." in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AngelicDesires

IF-Sizzlerz

AngelicDesires

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
hey please continue...

snitchseeker

IF-Rockerz

snitchseeker

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
 contract marriage and accidental pregnancy. 

for some reason I find both of this concept interesting to read Please PM me whenever you continue.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilove99

Tyro

IF-Sizzlerz

Tyro

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
nice concept...

seems interesting...do PM me...

Sphinx

Goldie

Sphinx

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
seems interesting, do pm me

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.