India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

nandu to get married...lmaoooooo

insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 10:08am | IP Logged

Yessssssssssssssssss…yayyyyyyyyyyy..mrs.verma is back…the same cropped woman who we saw chasing chesta(nandu's first girlfriend) in 2003…thankfully TnD brought back the same woman…

Ok, not much…..J starts a crche and makes amrit+bebe the incharge…...J and vedika play ALOTTTTT……armaan is to come back tomorrow(awwwwww…only two glimpses of armaan…and he was absolutely awww)……..and  vidhi just gets to know as to how much janda are really happily married and all that..as I said, not much…..nandu is in a fix as his mom is back and has brought the photographs of like 40 girls, all of them wearing spectacles..nandu asks J to save him…J says that she will send amrit…lmaooooooooooooooooo……ok, somewhere in between, vedika shows J A's photo and says that he's my daddy…but vidhi comes handles the situation and gets away…ss in a red and light green kurti and looked  so Embarrassed

Tomorrow:..vidhi telling J her entire story without telling that A is the dad……and vidhi also tells that he is now married and lowees his wife alottttt……

Edited by Buffie - 29 March 2006 at 10:20am

sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 10:13am | IP Logged
ok me confused. so vidika shows Aryan's photo and says he is my dady? and then how come vidhi thinks that aryan is happily maried?!! wait!! can you help me here plz?
kajal03 Goldie
kajal03
kajal03

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Thanks dear for quickie update.. wonderful job as always. Clap
insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 10:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sowmyaa

ok me confused. so vidika shows Aryan's photo and says he is my dady? and then how come vidhi thinks that aryan is happily maried?!! wait!! can you help me here plz?

nOOOOOOOOOOOO..she shows armaan's photoOuch

...only the IF-ians know that aryan is the dad..all others(including vidhi+vedika) think that armaan is the dadOuch 

tina59 IF-Rockerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 10:19am | IP Logged

vedika shows armans photo coz vidhi believes it was arman was with her that night in goa so ......

thansk buffie ,well the clouds are gathering thick and fast for the next big storm in their lives and poor arman will have absolutely no clue whatsoever abt the kid and vidhi Cry

lets see .ineteresting though

aish2 IF-Sizzlerz
aish2
aish2

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 10:21am | IP Logged
thanx for the update
sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Buffie

nOOOOOOOOOOOO..she shows armaan's photoOuch

...only the IF-ians know that aryan is the dad..all others(including vidhi+vedika) think that armaan is the dadOuch

Ouch oh ok thanks...! so this is absurd..vidhi does not even know who she slept with that night Angry yaya i know she was drunk. but still Angry
Dimdim. IF-Rockerz
Dimdim.
Dimdim.

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 10:29am | IP Logged
OMG just this morning I was watching last nights episode thought to myself they should show NANDU in a romance.
Jassi and Armaan ragging him. Thanks Buffie for the update.WinkWinkWink Nandu Bandu in a romance. Beauty was a good match.LOLLOLLOLmaybe they can call her back.

Go to top