Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Daily Discussion-17th Dec-Aapka Farmaan (Page 22)

Observer101 Senior Member
Observer101
Observer101

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Also loved the way chuhi left the sofa she was sharing with sky and went and sat somewhere else as soon as Salman started Jhadoing Sky.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

boredsoul

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

Originally posted by boondein

People were mad at PB for calling Shakti a spineless man and now what the hell is Salman doing? Not that Amar is NOT a spineless man but the host of the show should know his boundaries. Poor Amar was embarrassed though. Tongue

But overall it was a good episode, these people needed a dose from Salman. 

Yeah...I agree...the host should know when to shut up. How is it Sallu's business who behaves how? I thought that big booming BB voice was supposed to keep the housemates in check. But here we have Sallu playing 'Main bhi BB'. Confused Sallu has been crossing limits since last yr.

I posted my views on this in another thread, so will copy/paste here:

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Can't wait to see today's episode!! :) The host of the show and the Aap Ka Farmaan episode in general are meant to grill the contestants. If the hosts just put up pleasant acts and constantly complemented contestants on how good they're looking on camera, what would be the point of this episode? The host is meant to grill the contestants and in a way, manipulate the equations in the house. Big Boss can't do that - the most he can do is force people to dive into the pool for not doing their chores or whatever other reason. (I am seriously hoping Big Boss will make Sky do that - like he did with Sameer Soni last season. LOL)

The equations of the house NEED to be changed with Shonali out of the picture. Otherwise, all we're going to be watching is Sulking Sid on one side and Sky and his little posse on the other. Thanks, but no thanks! By making Amar realize how spineless he's appearing on screen, Salman has ensured that Amar will distance himself from Sky soon and go to Sid. That will happen any way now because Sky will have to nominate someone from his team. The equations of the house have to be changed now that all the easy targets are out of the house.

In my opinion Sanju is a boring host because he compliments everyone and fails to give them a reality check. I have no problems with Sallu's behavior to say the least - at least not with Sky and Sid in the house. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

znursinghTheDilettanteMithiBani

boondein Goldie
boondein
boondein

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged

People were mad at PB for calling Shakti a spineless man and now what the hell is Salman doing? Not that Amar is NOT a spineless man but the host of the show should know his boundaries. Poor Amar was embarrassed though. Tongue

Yeah...I agree...the host should know when to shut up. How is it Sallu's business who behaves how? I thought that big booming BB voice was supposed to keep the housemates in check. But here we have Sallu playing 'Main bhi BB'. Confused Sallu has been crossing limits since last yr.

Yep, but people won't mind since it's coming from Sallu bhai and not PB. Tongue
Saleem. Senior Member
Saleem.
Saleem.

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Did Salman grill Sunny? ...Oh sorry he doesnt need to
TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

znursingh

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annamunna

Originally posted by annamunna

amar ko ghalat dhoya amar doesnot deserve this!!!

I think Salman did him a favor by him telling him how much of an idiot he looks on screen! Hopefully he'll get his act together and stop sucking up to Sky!

amar chup rahe too spineless bole to respect nhe hain women ke!!!!!!!!!!!

Chup rahey? That man has no self respect. He's sucking up to Sky despite the way Sky has treated him in the past just to save himself from nomination. How is that respectful? Salman was right, Amar needs to get a spine and learn to stand up for what is right and call out what is wrong. It's pathetic how much he fears being nominated. It's one thing to play the game, but at least have some self respect dude! He's fighting with Sid just because Sid suggested he may get out last week. Seriously?!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

znursinghZeal17

Saleem. Senior Member
Saleem.
Saleem.

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
I am happy that Salman did something that Sanjay has never been able to do
boondein Goldie
boondein
boondein

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged

I posted my views on this in another thread, so will copy/paste here:

Can't wait to see today's episode!! :) The host of the show and the Aap Ka Farmaan episode in general are meant to grill the contestants. If the hosts just put up pleasant acts and constantly complemented contestants on how good they're looking on camera, what would be the point of this episode? The host is meant to grill the contestants and in a way, manipulate the equations in the house. Big Boss can't do that - the most he can do is force people to dive into the pool for not doing their chores or whatever other reason. (I am seriously hoping Big Boss will make Sky do that - like he did with Sameer Soni last season. LOL)

The equations of the house NEED to be changed with Shonali out of the picture. Otherwise, all we're going to be watching is Sulking Sid on one side and Sky and his little posse on the other. Thanks, but no thanks! By making Amar realize how spineless he's appearing on screen, Salman has ensured that Amar will distance himself from Sky soon and go to Sid. That will happen any way now because Sky will have to nominate someone from his team. The equations of the house have to be changed now that all the easy targets are out of the house.

In my opinion Sanju is a boring host because he compliments everyone and fails to give them a reality check. I have no problems with Sallu's behavior to say the least - at least not with Sky and Sid in the house. LOL

Yes, you are right. But a host should also know when to shut up. He  cannot call anyone a 'spineless' person, there are other and much polite ways to make him realise his mistakes/stupidity too. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zeal17MoodyFoodie

Go to top