Daily Discussion-17th Dec-Aapka Farmaan - Page 30

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

You know MB, it's tough competition between Sky and Sid, but for some reason, I find Sky much much worse. I feel like Sid is an immature, temperamental idiot, but the way Sky manipulates people to his will makes me sick! Sid is too dumb to ever manage anything like that, he just gets riled up over useless things. Sky is one of the biggest manipulators I've ever seen - in fact, I can't help but give him some credit for his cunning nature. Not many people can make puppets out of this many people, the way he's done time and again in the house. He has always had more than half the house wrapped around his finger!

I'm glad he said that Sanju would 'dekho' him outside the house since Sky has been saying that to Sid all last week. At least he will shut up now about wanting to quit the show. 😆

Anyway, it's funny how we can all watch the same thing and interpret it in so many ways. Human psychology!

Well, I think Sky's an idiot too!! 😆 ðŸ˜† You think women like Juhi, Pooja B get manipulated? They don't. They're just using his 'wafadaar hoon' jhanda to further their own interests. Amar too can't be manipulated. Sky, the loon, thinks he's manipulating everyone but he isn't. They'll use him and dump him.
Sid...I just find him cheap. Immature...yes, but so darn cheap. Maybe coz I'd watched him on Splitsvilla too and he is aisa hi..tab se.
Originally posted by TheDilettante

When Salman was questioning Sky, Juhi coolly left his side and went to the other side.😆 Smartest player.

Sky and Bedi should start an anti-Being Human campaign once this season is over.😆

She wanted to sit ekdum saamne. 🥱
Maine kuch nahin kiya saar, yeh sab badmaash hain. Main toh sabse imaandaar, fair lukkhi hoon.
Edited by MithiBani - 12 years ago
[QUOTE=MithiBani
She wanted to sit ekdum saamne. 🥱
Maine kuch nahin kiya saar, yeh sab badmaash hain. Main toh sabse imaandaar, fair lukkhi hoon.
[/QUOTE]

I think she will win
Originally posted by Saleem.

I think she will win

Yeah...I think so too. They won't let Sid/Sky/Sunny win. That leaves Amar and Juhi. Kya choice hai!! 🤢
Edited by MithiBani - 12 years ago
Originally posted by dude82

but i am sad that she left and that foreigner bimbo sunny is still inside...
sho was thousand time better than this foreigner dumbo...
also... if a beauty has to win...then why not an indian beauty????
😆😆😆

Sunny won't win. Juhi, the indian beauta, will. 😆 ðŸ˜†
Salman to Amar: What is the most important bone in a human's body?

Amar errm ðŸ¤” 

Juhi: Spine! 

Amar: yeah yeah Spine,the back bone! (I knew that..psssht!)

Salman: Yeah Spine, do you have one in you? cause I don't see one!

buhahaha me loves Salman as a host ðŸ¤£; kya band baja raha hai in sab ki, these losers deserve it!
Edited by gremlin. - 12 years ago
Originally posted by MithiBani

Sunny won't win. Juhi, the indian beauta, will. 😆 😆
Mithi: Let's support Sunny. Ms.po*ny ko winner banate hain. 😆

Waise the ones I support are always ousted. So perhaps I should root for my new favorites Soap King and Soap Queen. 😆
Sunny cannot win for obvious reasons. She's out of the running, Sid and Sky have been abusive and cheap unless such contestants have won previous versions they do not stand a chance. It leaves Amar and Juhi Juhi's record has been better than Amar's even though she has been so boring and useless
Originally posted by gremlin.

buhahaha me loves Salman as a host 🤣; kya band baja raha hai in sab ki these losers deserve it!

I'm going to sit through bodyguard, dabangg and all tortures just for him. 😆😆 My earlier attempts failed but this time I'll gulp coffees to keep awake and finish his blockbusters.
Guys! How can Choohi win now? Bedi just called Sallu a 'liar' on Twitter. No way in hell can Bedi's Best Buddy win now ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†