Daily Discussion-17th Dec-Aapka Farmaan - Page 21

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Zeal17

Talk Sick - Toxic ... but that was really funny! 😆

😆 that was hilarious , what i didnt get is y sky got so riled up , pm didnteven take his name first
I thought Sid just couldn't look any uglier but today's haircut proved me wrong! 😔 ðŸ˜†

The extent that people go to defend a criminal is disgusting.  The guy killed a human being, this is not a "mistake", it's a monumental f**k up, he is responsible for causing the death of an innocent person, and he has not yet been punished for this heinous crime, if he had run over one of your loved ones, you wouldn't be defending him, think about what you're saying.

Doing social work does not, and will not erase his crimes, this is not a balance sheet where you take $100 from one side, and then add it to the other side, doing social work will not bring back the person he killed, however, punishing him for his crime will bring justice to the victim and his family, but we all know that will never happen in India, a country rampant with corruption.

Aishwarya herself has admitted that Salman used to beat her, he is a violent possessive person, she left him because of the physical and emotional abuses that he inflicted on her, and not because he was giving a flops LOL.. nice spin you tried to put on there, but you are deluded if you really think that was the case. 

A. I Agree Salman should not be a Host of a reality show. and does not deserve Stardom even.

B. I Disagree if he is selected as a Host.. He is doing his Job... By bringing his past in show you r  doing nothing different than Sky did for Mahek.😊

A host should stick to doing their role, which is to host.. they are supposed to be neutral and impartial, even if they have their own personal favourities and dislikes, they are not supposed to air them on television, least of admonishing people for their behaviour.   If you've watched UK Big Brother, or any other version of the show, you'd know that the host does not get involved with the politics of the house, they don't advice people on how to behave., it's ironic seeing Salman berate others for "bad" behaviour, a bit like a bald person making fun of other bald people... if I was in the house, I would've knocked him out. Edited by PSB_Zone - 12 years ago
Originally posted by PSB_Zone

The extent that people go to defend a criminal is disgusting.  The guy killed a human being, this is not a "mistake", it's a monumental f**k up, he is responsible for causing the death of an innocent person, and he has not yet been punished for this heinous crime, if he had run over one of your loved ones, you wouldn't be defending him, think about what you're saying.

Doing social work does not, and will not erase his crimes, this is not a balance sheet where you take $100 from one side, and then add it to the other side, doing social work will not bring back the person he killed, however, punishing him for his crime will bring justice to the victim and his family, but we all know that will never happen in India, a country rampant with corruption.

Aishwarya herself has admitted that Salman used to beat her, he is a violent possessive person, she left him because of the physical and emotional abuses that he inflicted on her, and not because he was giving a flops LOL.. nice spin you tried to put on there, but you are deluded if you really think that was the case. 

So now I'm a Sallu fan?! Dude, SPARE ME!

You're deluded if you think I'm defending Salman Khan - stop jumping in the argument when you don't know the other side's perspective on things. Spare me the long lecture on Salman Khan because I am neither his fan nor am I defending his actions outside of the show. I am specifically talking about his role as a host on the show. If you have a problem with that, you can go take it up with the production company that hired him in the first place!

And when in the world did I even mention Aishwariya Rai? You need some reading comprehension skills, or somethin' because now you're just pulling this crap out of your butt. And I'm so not interested.

Originally posted by TheDilettante

*Woh Ajnabee* is my doppelganger today. Ditto to everything she says. 😆

I so agree with that 😆
lol sallu sky ka kuch nahi ukhaad paya :P
Originally posted by TheDilettante

*Woh Ajnabee* is my doppelganger today. Ditto to everything she says. 😆

😆

You might want to take that back, some people are really pissing me off now. 😆
Originally posted by MithiBani

I thought Sid just couldn't look any uglier but today's haircut proved me wrong! 😔 ðŸ˜†

ewww Sky is really ugly too!! Salman made them all look so much worse today!! 

Sky needs a shower!! 
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

So now I'm a Sallu fan?! Dude, SPARE ME!

You're deluded if you think I'm defending Salman Khan - stop jumping in the argument when you don't know the other side's perspective on things. Spare me the long lecture on Salman Khan because I am neither his fan nor am I defending his actions outside of the show. I am specifically talking about his role as a host on the show. If you have a problem with that, you can go take it up with the production company that hired him in the first place!

And when in the world did I even mention Aishwariya Rai? You need some reading comprehension skills, or somethin' because now you're just pulling this crap out of your butt. And I'm so not interested.

It wasn't his/her lecture:) it was someone elses post, pasted here i think CunningLinguist's 😆
Originally posted by raj076

lol sallu sky ka kuch nahi ukhaad paya :P

😆😆sky ke baq bar chalu he rahe sara tym hahahahha