Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Plane flies away ( I guess khizer went to america)

Sara greets asher and he talks nicely with her and that talk abt office stuff. In hyderabad khirad is sleeping and she starts feeling pain she gets up and holds her tummy and calls for khala she inquires what happened and she tells her it's paining alot. Khala goes to call her son and DIL. In hospital khirad is crying coz of the pain the nurse comes and tells them it's not a normal delievery so they have to wait. Khirad asks for khala's phone and calls up asher teh secretary tells her that he isn't there but he is talking in the back so she gives him the phone and he says you called today but don't do it again, you died for me. Khirad starts crying loudly HOW HEARTLESS 😭
Nurse comes and tells khala that congratulations it's a girl
Khirad is talking to the baby that forgive me you don't have a father to protect you and I couldn't save you from him
Khirad thinks that asher hussain I want to meet on the judgement day only here you are the powerful one but I'll get justice on that. Till I won't forgive you even Allah won't forgive you and I swear upon my daughter that I won't forgive you on that day
Khala is talking to her DIL and asking her to get some money
Coming up Leap of 4yrs
ana_kash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
& finally leap is also here after the break :D
tehreemm thumbnail

Originally posted by: ana_kash

Mahira khan =woww acting
the dialogues after hareem birth are worth listening to it...superbb

I know right ? 😳
tehreemm thumbnail
Mahira today's episode goes to u again. Hats off to your acting. You were more than superb ❤️
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -tehreem-

I know right ? 😳

Mahira 😳...woooW
tehreemm thumbnail
Khirad is sitting and khala comes to ask whether hareem slept or not. She says I bought teh medicines doctor prescribed for hareem khirad thanks her for everything. She asks so what have you thought and she tells her that she asked afsheen to apply for the job for her. Khala asks wouldn't she meet asher and she says no kahal tells her phone convo is different and face to face meeting is different. Khirad says he is dead for me. Khala tries to explain that what he did was coz of his mother but she says no I was a toy for him to play with. Khala says that what his mother wanted that you both have grudge against eachother khirad says I don't care who she was I though of asher as my only support and hareem's birth was last moment for his wait for me. Khala tries to explain but she says nothing can be worse than the moment me and my daughter were left alone on that scary dark night. Khala says think before you decide.
Khirad is looking at the ring and takes it off
Leap of 4 yrs
Asher is wearing glasses (and looking HOT 😆 ) reading the paper. Sara is doing yoga 🥱 Fareeda is talking to zareena on phone and telling her abt some conference she says I am worried abt asher he never takes care of himself and tells her to tell sara to keep and eye on him. Asher comes and greets her and she complains that you never take care of urself he says I took an appointment for you and she says nothing happened to me and she says if you get settles everything will be alright and he says I don't wanna talk abt this.
Asher is in the office asking for his daily appointments sara comes there and she tells him I am here for our morning coffee ritual. 🥱 and so on blah blah. Asher says with time people change even I might have changed sara says you seem far from reach now. He says with time you are getting emotional.
Khirad is infront of his office
Episode Ends

ana_kash thumbnail
OMG khirad reaches ashar episode...cant wait for next episode ..:)
tehreemm thumbnail
Part 3
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trTsixuAhb4&context=C3c104f6ADOEgsToPDskJ_44dCU5sHKM_ByR6bg8B-[/YOUTUBE]
Mahira was just WOW in this 😳
ana_kash thumbnail
The precap...
Saturdayyy must come sooon now...
tehreemm thumbnail
Precap
Asher and khirad meet. Khirad keeps the file and tells him that's my daughter's file and unfortunately you are her bilogical father. asher is mad and throws teh file away (He looked HOT :|)
They show hareem 😳