Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

*-KhiSher|Humsafar AT #16-*-TerePyarMeinJalRahaHun (Page 13)

BlackStar. IF-Sizzlerz
BlackStar.
BlackStar.

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
So, no i don't think they're gonna show depth. It's gonna be Hareem's birth probably, Khirad's gonna decide on only caring for Hareem and hating Ashar, and then the leap.. I don't even think they'll show a baby girl..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starstruckk

starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sana.B

Originally posted by starstuck

Originally posted by -tehreem-

See fawad and Mahira are the reasons people are watching this show crazily Approve *An eye opener to all the bashers* :)

I only watch it because of Fawad. LOL Embarrassed

Did Ashar just start smoking? I didn't really pay attention. loll

Man, how can a guy be so friggen inconsiderate. your wife has called you a billion times, at least listen to her. I can't believe these momma boys who believe their moms blindly once theyre married and just push their wives to the curb. It's sucha reality in our society. 

Btw, guys do you think the drama's gonna fast forward to Khirad going to Asher soon? Does the novel really go into depth with Hareem and Khirad living in Hyderabad..or do they show yrs going by and jump to Khirad going to Asher for help..I hope they do. 

The novel starts off with Khirad going to Ashar, it's the present. The rest is told in memories/flashbacks. Hareem and Khirad's lifestyle is told in a few past scenes as well.. 

OHHH..really? So the novel and drama start off differently..interesting.

I cant wait for Asher to realize the truth. I hope Khirad doesnt forgive him and hopefully they show her becoming a tougher person. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BlackStar.

Raindrops. IF-Rockerz
Raindrops.
Raindrops.

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
mahira was amazing today ...her scenes/dialogues everything was perfect...no one could have played khirad so wellEmbarrassedlooking forward to leap ...hareem cant wait for her Day Dreaming
-SwaSan- IF-Dazzler
-SwaSan-
-SwaSan-

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
guys can u believe it i am soo crazy about humsafar that today i watch all repeats episodes of humsafar...love them...
BlackStar. IF-Sizzlerz
BlackStar.
BlackStar.

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -tehreem-

See fawad and Mahira are the reasons people are watching this show crazily Approve *An eye opener to all the bashers* :)

I only watch it because of Fawad. LOL Embarrassed

Did Ashar just start smoking? I didn't really pay attention. loll

Man, how can a guy be so friggen inconsiderate. your wife has called you a billion times, at least listen to her. I can't believe these momma boys who believe their moms blindly once theyre married and just push their wives to the curb. It's sucha reality in our society. 

Btw, guys do you think the drama's gonna fast forward to Khirad going to Asher soon? Does the novel really go into depth with Hareem and Khirad living in Hyderabad..or do they show yrs going by and jump to Khirad going to Asher for help..I hope they do. 

The novel starts off with Khirad going to Ashar, it's the present. The rest is told in memories/flashbacks. Hareem and Khirad's lifestyle is told in a few past scenes as well.. 

OHHH..really? So the novel and drama start off differently..interesting.

I cant wait for Asher to realize the truth. I hope Khirad doesnt forgive him and hopefully they show her becoming a tougher person. 

Unfortunately that won't happen. Ashar says that she doesn't have to forgive him, but she should come back to him for Hareem's sake, and she does..
ana_kash IF-Sizzlerz
ana_kash
ana_kash

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Humsafar <3
starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged

Unfortunately that won't happen. Ashar says that she doesn't have to forgive him, but she should come back to him for Hareem's sake, and she does..

Does the novel show Asher at least feeling disgusted at himself for being such a...excuse my language..twat? LOL Please tell me he feels like the most ridiculous person on the planet after the realization. 

sharam se marjana chahyee aisey bandey ko. LOL

Edited by starstuck - 17 December 2011 at 10:32am
ana_kash IF-Sizzlerz
ana_kash
ana_kash

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
@starstuck ofcourse he does feel like tht

Go to top