Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ana_kash

Where and who posted tht maha?

i dunno yar some Urooj posted k her friend told her k HS 32 epis ka hoga.She is not sure about it.
But i think ghalat hy coz sarmad himself said k 8-9 epis reh gai hain
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: rahmona_pakswe

Men listening more to their mothers rather then their wifes happens all the time. Sadly I have first hand experience in that seeing my own parents.  

Same happened at my place
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Who knew Humsafar could become something so big...?
I don't think Hum ever expected this.. Probably a HUGE shock for them..
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Sana.B

Who knew Humsafar could become something so big...?
I don't think Hum ever expected this.. Probably a HUGE shock for them..

No actually I expected this 😆 because this was the most romantic story I had ever read in urdu digest 😳 
But boys singing it's OST and watching this show was a shock for me 😲
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Farhat wrote this Novel so beautifully.Some dialogues of Khirad and batool khala were awesomm .And Fareeda is forgetting  k Khuda to sab dekh raha hy 
BlackStar. thumbnail
I think Boys are obsessed with the OST more than girls..
My cousin sings it every 2 min no matter where we go. In the car, at home, etc.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -tehreem-

See fawad and Mahira are the reasons people are watching this show crazily  *An eye opener to all the bashers* :)

I only watch it because of Fawad. ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜³

Did Ashar just start smoking? I didn't really pay attention. loll

Man, how can a guy be so friggen inconsiderate. your wife has called you a billion times, at least listen to her. I can't believe these momma boys who believe their moms blindly once theyre married and just push their wives to the curb. It's sucha reality in our society. 

Btw, guys do you think the drama's gonna fast forward to Khirad going to Asher soon? Does the novel really go into depth with Hareem and Khirad living in Hyderabad..or do they show yrs going by and jump to Khirad going to Asher for help..I hope they do. 
Edited by starstuck - 12 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail
Originally posted by: starstuck

I only watch it because of Fawad. ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜³

Did Ashar just start smoking? I didn't really pay attention. loll

Man, how can a guy be so friggen inconsiderate. your wife has called you a billion times, at least listen to her. I can't believe these momma boys who believe their moms blindly once theyre married and just push their wives to the curb. It's sucha reality in our society. 

Btw, guys do you think the drama's gonna fast forward to Khirad going to Asher soon? Does the novel really go into depth with Hareem and Khirad living in Hyderabad..or do they show yrs going by and jump to Khirad going to Asher for help..I hope they do. 

The novel starts off with Khirad going to Ashar, it's the present. The rest is told in memories/flashbacks. Hareem and Khirad's lifestyle is told in a few past scenes as well.. 
starstruckk thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rabz_14

Asher cud wait for atleast 2 mins more before hanging the phone n let Khirad say what she wanted to...n Khirad why doesnt sheee straight away say

HELLO ASHER, IM PREGNANT!!!!!!!

I know right..LOLLL...Khirad is way too naive.. I really hope there isnt someone naive like her in reality. ðŸ˜†

BlackStar. thumbnail
So, no i don't think they're gonna show depth. It's gonna be Hareem's birth probably, Khirad's gonna decide on only caring for Hareem and hating Ashar, and then the leap.. I don't even think they'll show a baby girl..