India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Karu in Hemu's shoes right now....

ramapkp Senior Member
ramapkp
ramapkp

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 9:43am | IP Logged
hope hemu's fate doesn't repeat for karu... both came to top 3 against all odds...and also hemu was the beat among the top 3... though it was soooooooooooooo obvious,Angry still was not the winner of srgmp....i feel only Nihira and Hemu had that chance...and Nihira was gone before even coming to top 2Cry .....same as Amey not getting to top 2Cry....looks like Karu is in the Hemu's same position...though i admit he had/has better support from all the judges...whereas Hemu was always put aside by the mentors for their personal egos and blind support...DeadAngryDead

Sunitha.V Senior Member
Sunitha.V
Sunitha.V

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 9:50am | IP Logged
I don't think that will happen here. As badly as I wanted Hemachandra to win, from the voting trends I knew that was too much to expect.
This time around, I want Karunya to win, and I have a good feeling about it too. Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope we won't be dissapointed.
ng4khan Senior Member
ng4khan
ng4khan

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 10:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by svm73

I don't think that will happen here. As badly as I wanted Hemachandra to win, from the voting trends I knew that was too much to expect.
This time around, I want Karunya to win, and I have a good feeling about it too. Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope we won't be dissapointed.
SmileI totally agree with you. Hemu never got any support from the Judges, but still was able to reach top three, and then due to HR drama, Zee Channels dramas and finally due to Regional support Hemu voted out.

I am sure still our Indian Audience have  some Music sence, i hope rest of India apart from Himachal and Rajasthan will vote for Karunya. We have to be positive and hope for the best.

ajanta Groupbie
ajanta
ajanta

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Even in his home town, Hyderabad, hindi songs are popular and most of the youngsters watch sony tv. so they should tell all their friends to vote for him and make Hyderabadi a great music lovers' city as Hemu also belong to the same place.

if any sensible person like IAS officer, can also take up the publicity as it is prestigeous issue for our Andhra Pradesh..but unfortunately they are all not bothered till now. even our press can help ...but anyway this is oneness among telugites to make him to win it by giving votes substantially.!!
luvmusic Goldie
luvmusic
luvmusic

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 10:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ajanta

Even in his home town, Hyderabad, hindi songs are popular and most of the youngsters watch sony tv. so they should tell all their friends to vote for him and make Hyderabadi a great music lovers' city as Hemu also belong to the same place.

if any sensible person like IAS officer, can also take up the publicity as it is prestigeous issue for our Andhra Pradesh..but unfortunately they are all not bothered till now. even our press can help ...but anyway this is oneness among telugites to make him to win it by giving votes substantially.!!

Karunya is definitely deserving and from the news reports, a marketing agency took up the task of publicising him after this stage(when in Top 2).He deserves and he'll reach places.

But I beg to differ on IAS taking up the publicity.They are handful with administration of State.Yes Telugu channels can definitely do some features to give him publicity.But I genuinely think that most of the South Indians do listen to the program, but after that they wud discuss among the family how good he was and leave it.Nobody spends money on voting either through SMS or phone.I'm not being judgemental...atleast all those whom I know and have an ear to music do the same.We discuss over get togethers but never vote.We are not inclined to do so.

I'm a Telugu too...but when I was in India, I never voted for anyone...I voted for Hema thro internet though!

ramapkp Senior Member
ramapkp
ramapkp

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 10:23am | IP Logged
i heard or read somewhere that they had arranged a concert in hyderabad so karu can get the publicity and votes from AP cities...but not sure when it will happen... i am thinking it should be this week as the cafe rounds are over and next week one has to go....they said it will be held in Nizam college...any one has any clue about this....
ng4khan Senior Member
ng4khan
ng4khan

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ajanta

Smile I called some of my friends in Hyderabad to request them to vote, even i have sent some money to vote on my behalf. But i wish some Film actors and political people in Andhra decide to support Karunya to make Andhra proud for getting an Indian Idol from Hyderabad, like Sanya Mirza. I watched  actor Venkatesh personally congratulating Hema chandra for beeing in the top three in SRGMP while launching some Telugu Movie Audio. I wish these Terlugu Actors and music industry support Karunya. I hope Hemu should be helping Karu by asking all the college students to vote for Karu. College students are mainly motivated to vote more, and unfortunately i don't have any student connection in India. Let us all hope and pray that Karu will win the finals.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top