Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JennyAvni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
love ur speculations...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

when u said meadia meri dimaag ki batti jal gayi aur i got a thought...remember the media person was saying sum tin abt khushi and arnav when La was in RM...do u think it has got sum tin to with it??

hmmm...sum tins cooking??
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sun2011

@rush - Nice post - liked all your options - - at any point IPKKND can go any track - CVs really like to keep us guessing right?

Call me Rashmi. it felt nice to see ur post. Thnx. U kept my words.
rushshri thumbnail
Originally posted by: JennyAvni

love ur speculations...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

when u said meadia meri dimaag ki batti jal gayi aur i got a thought...remember the media person was saying sum tin abt khushi and arnav when La was in RM...do u think it has got sum tin to with it??

hmmm...sum tins cooking??

For me evrythg is cooking yaar. Bheje ka dahi kar diya hai ipkknd.
nature-lover thumbnail
Nice post but I dont agree with the point that anjali will take Khushi's name to get engaged to Arnav. Everyone in the Shantivan thinks that Arnav hates Khushi to the core because of many past incidents and tantrums thrown at Khushi. At this point except La no one has a slightest hint about Arnav's  feelings for Khushi. Unless its a compromise for their siblings or fear of media I dont see any reason for them getting engaged. But I also dont see any reason why will Anjali will talk about Khushi's broken engagement amidst important discussion of Arnav- La breakup?πŸ˜•
Only monday's episode has the answerπŸ˜†
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
My prediction:
Monday - nach gaana n wat was shown in precap will be at last five
minutesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
La will come to clear any misunderstanding. Epi khatam!!
Tuesday:
Payash Engagement n La exit
The duffer Anji in her emotional outburst will defo break the news of Khushi's broken engagement too. In between sobs she may say - i cant believe it!! Two broken engagement news in one single day!! Hey devi mayya someone has cast an evil eye on my Chote n our pyari Khushi JiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Of course camera on Arnav who would b like - Wat the hell!! - episode endsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Wednesday:
Arnav corners Khushi to demand explanation n why she didn't tell him about it n here goes the track which will culminate into marriageπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

zainza thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post. I think the media wala speculation is more viable. They will speculate why the engagement didn't take place and then they will once again show that scene when Khushi falls in Arnav's arms for the first time and point out that she might be the reason. As Arnav is on the redemption path he will feel responsible for Khushi being pointed fingers at and by then Anjali will also have disclosed the truth of Khushi's broken engagement and she will insist that Arshi get engaged. Like this nani will also be satisfied, clear way for payash marriage and Khushi will be saved from disgrace and for Arnav this will be what he had wanted all along but didn't acknowledge.
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes rashmi this is what is making me think as well arnav & La were suppose to tell the family together but from the look of pre-cap arnav was alone when he was telling them now my guess is La must have left. if that is the case anjali can't force him to engage to La! as long as he is not forced to eng. la i don't mind any of the possibility u mentioned!πŸ˜›
rushshri thumbnail
Gr8 predictins. Keep on predicting.
Shidev.Soniak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
If this happens i will be very happy.
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: serialjunkie

I dont think contract will happen during the engagement ceremony next week.

Here is why. Everybody thinks KKG is still engaged, so she is not an option at this point. When ASR declares that he and LA have broken up, Nani and others will be very upset. LA will come in and explain their reasons and convince the family that Payash engagement should proceed and that she and ASR are really not meant to be together, that they should really part ways for their own good.

Nani will reluctantly agree and Payash engagement will proceed, while ASR and Naani are daggers drawn at each other.

Once the engagement news dies down, and party is over. Naani will throw the ultimatum that ASR better find a girl so that Payash wedding can happen.

As the days proceed, ASR will discover that KKG is not engaged anymore. He knows he is blocking his brothers happiness. And in a few weeks he will ready to make that deal with Khushi. He will approach her in a practical and no-nonsense manner and explain to her that this is purely a deal to help Payash. She will debate, be upset, be angry but eventually will agree against her will.

When they declare this to the family, everyone is ecstatic. Now KKG and ASR have a very awkward relationship because neither knows what the other person is thinking.

It is during this time Shyam revelation will be out for everyone. ASR will be extremely upset with KKG for not confiding in him. More misunderstandings and push/pull. But both will need to keep quiet for their respective siblings.

Now its not clear if they will agree to marry along with Payash or make a deal that they will make Payash wedding happen first before, once again, telling their families they are not menat for each other or decide to proceed with marriage for their siblings sake.

Your Prediction may come true as there are high chances for Nani not to procees with payal Akash wedding until Arnav getts engaged!!

That lady has some serious issues!