ooo
lucefer...where r u...
please...post answers to Xoxo😈

asra.mirani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Question 2.

PART 1

Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So Study hard and be evil.

Knowledge is power and power corrupts... but that also needs hard work. Study hard, and never let any moral values enter you. Be aware that sometimes knowledge might lead you to good deeds and try and put the habit of respecting others. Never let that creep into you ... always remember "One bad leads to another bad, so that oneday the world may be flooded with evil, and you can take pride on it as your contribution will surely be a key factor in that hideous world's creation!".

Let this knowledge be just a tool, and the motivation to gain power be PRIDE! Yes, pride ... something which will fuel your ego to a degree which will surprise you. Oneday you will praise yourself such that you will go forward to build a god of your own ... a god such who listens only to you, and agrees to whatever you want to make out of him. Let him be a god who makes you more powerful, gives you right to abuse, gives you right to misguide people ... let this god be an all powerful imposter, and to such a degree that even you believe that this god is the one true god!!!

So study hard the academic material to create illusions, deceptions and weapons even more cleverer than ever before. Let the world find itself embroyled into a new form of emparialism where you are a corporate rule and make vassals out of humans who consume at your will, live at your will, die at your desire ... think what you want them to think and forget what you wish them to forget. CONTROL their minds and numb their hearts so that at one fateful moment you take over their souls and sell them for a profit!

Study hard and be wicked ... as that is the only way to control whatever is of this planet ... for through this you will prevail ... you will ... you will destroy and still be worshipped as their MASTER!

Let your academic knowledge without moral be the first and foremost element that directs your life towards the power which is filled with need and desires ... with the sole responsibility of its own, and its own being of nothing but the same never ending journey towards being bigger at any cost and by any method. The worldly knowledge will help, hard work in this path will be nothing but a tempting path towards a cold success!

Lo! Rejoice and have wicked fun my friends ... for the day of LUCEEFER is here!

PART 2

KALA BILLA: Kya biroo andhar kuch kiya bhi ya aisehi ghoosh ke mainduk jaise beitha tha ... apun ne to puura insole ka vaat laga dala ... ekdum mast...
GORA BILLA: Kya mamu usse kya hoga ... sala pehen ke nikaal jaega ... andaar ghoosh ke kya check karega tera kaam?... maine andhaar poo kardiya hai, subha tamasha ready!

Yeh LUCEEFER bhai ne kahan phasa diye ... bol rahein thein ke underwear mein uss kaale powder ka istamaal karnese apna bahut WOH WALA faida hone waala hai ... ab to saala andaar kuch feel hi nahi ho raha hai MAMU!!!... hai bhi ya nahi... ab is press conference mein check bhi kaise karoon?

Inhe laagta hai ke LUCEEFER inki iss ghatiya unity to tordne ki koshish nahi karega ... inki unity tootne ke liye zaroori hai inka rejoice karna ... and then when they relax ... then we'll insert the need for one to claim as the leader...and then we'll have some flag burnin tin churnin action ...weehee!

Places like this and above are where LUCEEFER works hardest ... this is the worse of them all... so much love and compassion ... phir bhi apun try maare ga ... WOH APNI SIERRA LEONE KAHAN HAI YAAR?... 😈

Qno:-3

1---

Kaisa sharmana aaja has ke dikha de

Aa meri holey aaja parda hata de

Aa meri nainon se nainan mila de

Aa tu na haske dikhaa...

hey girl u can be my chammak challo

Tu hai meri chammak challo

Teri movie ka main hero

Give it to me gal haye ye mujhko de do

ow oow ooow

hey gal u can be my chammak challo oh

2--

yo gals i am singing song

soup song

flop song why this examveri examveri examveri di

why this examveri examveri examveri di

rhythm correct

distnace-la-friend

white exam paper

ok sis now tune change-u

hot glass

only urdu😈😈

3--

I know you truly want me 

But you never gonna get me

Tere haath kabhi na aani wali

Maane na jaane koi duniya 

Yeh saari, mere ishq aur pyaar ki hai deewani

u know what's my name

what's my name

My name is sweeto

Sweeto ki jawani

I'm just too beautiful for you

Main tere haath na aani wali ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜ˆðŸ˜ˆ

4--

Work it, make it, do it, makes us

cuter, sweeter, noughtier, preetier

(Work it harder, make it better)

N-n-now that that don't hurt me

(Do it cuter, makes us sweeter)

u r only one who can make me stronger

(More than ever ever after)

please hurry up now

(our love iZ never over)

?BeCause I can't wait more

Let's get lost today..tonight

You can be my cute teddy tonight

5--

Eight a.m., waking up in the morning going to be

fresh, going d downstairs n going to have my

bowl, gotta have cereal seeing' everything, the

time is going fast on and on, everyone id

rushin' going down to the Van stop going to

catch my Van, I see my girlfriend (My

girlfriend)

Kickin' in the last seat Sittin' in the front

seat Gotta make my mind up dat which am gonna

get?

It's friday, friday Gotta get down on Friday me

looking  to the weekend, weekend thursday,

friday Gettin' down on Friday me  looking  to

the weekend

IS DIS O.K
EUTERPE,LUCEFFER...PLEASE now QUESTION NUM 4 IS REMAINING n AM having tension about it
🤔

Edited by tara_asra - 12 years ago
asra.mirani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: LUCEEFER

Tum sabko shaadi karleni chahiye ... tab samajh ayega ke LUCEEFER ko bhi biwi se haar na parta hai ... LOL ... chahe biwi gori ho yah kali ... biwi is afterall biwi ... aur sasural zindabaad! ...

Christmas been the busiest time ... been visited and inspected by all my relatives from the wifes side ... what a day (n night) ... lol...gnite!

LUCEEFER
LUCEEFER
LUCEEFER
AB U BATAOO KE KESA VOTING KERNI HAI YAN XOXO YAN EUTERPE TUM HE BATA DO🤢