Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

lakshm

IF-Dazzler

lakshm

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

yuva8divya3selvalakshmiautumnsconcertopattuppudavaimiganlavanyazsneha_vijay..Jessie..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SM UPDATE 19 DEC - 23 DEC" in Saravanan Meenatchi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

supree

Goldie

supree

Anandham Caption Contest Winner

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the Monday update lakshm.

Well, don't mistake me friends... But I think this Sara trying to convince Meenu scene is going beyond it's needed level...
I mean it feels very dragging now...  problems coming out one after the other.. and so on.

The Creative Team has to solve this problem and be it the last issue before the wedding... and move on to their Wedding and show the challanges they both face after wedding. This is just my opinion, and don't get me wrong!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

autumnsconcertopattuppudavai

autumnsconcerto

autumnsconcerto

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by supree

Thanks for the Monday update lakshm.

Well, don't mistake me friends... But I think this Sara trying to convince Meenu scene is going beyond it's needed level...
I mean it feels very dragging now...  problems coming out one after the other.. and so on.

The Creative Team has to solve this problem and be it the last issue before the wedding... and move on to their Wedding and show the challanges they both face after wedding. This is just my opinion, and don't get me wrong!

With the SMS contest going on, this matter is going to drag for this whole week it seems. And even when they finish with this problem, there is still their engagement to go. With Meenu's brother & paati plus Saru's mom & sister under one house, it is a recipe for disaster. Big smile

At the rate the plot is moving, I'm secretly hoping S and M will just elope.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pattuppudavai

jayasreekalyan

Groupbie

jayasreekalyan

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Thanks Lakshm for the update.

I do not know What is the Plot of the story the CT are thinking - How they fight and get married or how they marry and face problems. Either way - this is too much - especially the Promo - looking at a body.

won't Sarav have issues with work if he is absent longer?  But I do praise the team of writers that they make some scenes really hilarious.

pattuppudavai

pattuppudavai

pattuppudavai

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Thanks Lakshmi for the update.

supree, me too voice it. The serial is supposed to tell the challenges they would face after wedding.. 
Like autumn said they will drag more till they finalise the SMS results...

pattuppudavai

pattuppudavai

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

won't Sarav have issues with work if he is absent longer?  But I do praise the team of writers that they make some scenes really hilarious.

office? what office??Wink
not only that, if he gets salary (!!), after bunking for so many days, he would pay it for the travels!!! 
does he have credit there?LOL

migan

pattuppudavai

pattuppudavai

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Thanks Sneha for the lovely updates.

just filling up with flashbacks. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.