India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Memory Loss ??? (Page 6)

Love-u-all IF-Rockerz
Love-u-all
Love-u-all

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Hey please do not give CVs this idea.. They usually pick clues for tracks from here as well..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ninahegdeVeena.S

Veena.S IF-Sizzlerz
Veena.S
Veena.S

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PRAGMATIC

Hey please do not give CVs this idea.. They usually pick clues for tracks from here as well..
OMG Nooo...Ouch[;(]

Edited by Veena.S - 17 December 2011 at 9:12pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ninahegde

ninahegde Senior Member
ninahegde
ninahegde

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by suk4

I really hope you had this dream early in the night so it doesn't come true, and try not to think of meera at night time so it doesn't recur, think kriya, or just krishnaWink

Wow!!! What an Idea dear...as U said I think of Kriya only but our Baba is getting tense & confused due to this pagalet Meera... Disapprove.so it has effected me too...getting scary thoughts Pinch

ninahegde Senior Member
ninahegde
ninahegde

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PRAGMATIC

Yes Sirji...that is why I havn't posted it in the CV's column... Let us hope for better drama aheadDay Dreaming

2RsFan IF-Stunnerz
2RsFan
2RsFan

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Hope ur dream comes true and the show gains sum trps
ninahegde Senior Member
ninahegde
ninahegde

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudharao100

Krishna loves only Pratigya. Even if Krishna has a memory loss, somehow he will be conscious of Pratigya at the back of his mind and eventually will bring his memory back.

Ya Sudha dear...I know how deeply Krish loves Prats and their bond could not be broken...even in his subconscious he will think of Babu only...but ...my fear is ...as proclaimed by Meera, she loves him without expecting anything from him and it is a selfless love and she will go to any extent... even ready to die for that...I am sure this will create havoc in the life of Kriya somehowAngry

ninahegde Senior Member
ninahegde
ninahegde

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by adib40

Hope ur dream comes true and the show gains sum trps

Adibji...you being spoil sport make our condition still worst by hoping so for the sake of TRP Cry No.. no..no ...any Kriya/Arja fans do not want it to happen like thatUnhappy

tanudrashti IF-Rockerz
tanudrashti
tanudrashti

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninahegde

Originally posted by sudharao100

Krishna loves only Pratigya. Even if Krishna has a memory loss, somehow he will be conscious of Pratigya at the back of his mind and eventually will bring his memory back.

Ya Sudha dear...I know how deeply Krish loves Prats and their bond could not be broken...even in his subconscious he will think of Babu only...but ...my fear is ...as proclaimed by Meera, she loves him without expecting anything from him and it is a selfless love and she will go to any extent... even ready to die for that...I am sure this will create havoc in the life of Kriya somehowAngry

Nina if Meera love is selfless then why she will to any extent for her love,yaar jab kuch chaiye nahi to chup chap ghar main baith kar pyaar kare why she is stalking Krish.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ninahegde

Go to top