Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninahegde

Originally posted by -aHnAf-

Originally posted by -aHnAf-

Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

It's only a dream na then don't worrySmile.my grand mom always say that sapna kabhi bhi sach nehi hote hainWink

Touch wood... Snigdha dear...my granny used to say dream in the early morning becomes true !!!

...apparently my dream was in the night time...thank GOD for that... what your granny says will apply here naaa !!!Tongue

@bold-omg same wordsShocked i heard this line many times from my grannyLOLso all granny's thought are sameConfused

My Have Never Told Anything About DreamsCry

Poor guy ... no story telling granny !!!LOL "Follow your heart and your dreams will come true." ... "Your dreams come true when you act to turn them into realities." CV's got control of our dreams now...Geek

Because My Granny Has Already Late...Sad

Please don't cry...I am sorry...Wish your dreams come true...with belssings of your granny up thereHug

Thanks Dear...Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ninahegde

ninahegde Senior Member
ninahegde
ninahegde

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriya2011

No yaar its not possible only Ekta can creates this type of faltoo drama.

Yes U said it right dear...but Krish can't even think of another woman unless there is memory loss. Evil Smile

Nina do you really think cvs can take risk of Krish falling for other girl.Yaar serial kisi ka bhi hero ko kisi aur se pyaar hota nahi hain bas halat galt hote hain.

Na...Na...dear...it will never going to happen ...they can't take the risk of offending all Kriyans...the third angle will make the Kriya bond still stronger ...I feel Day Dreaming

tanudrashti IF-Rockerz
tanudrashti
tanudrashti

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged

Yes U said it right dear...but Krish can't even think of another woman unless there is memory loss. Evil Smile

Nina do you really think cvs can take risk of Krish falling for other girl.Yaar serial kisi ka bhi hero ko kisi aur se pyaar hota nahi hain bas halat galt hote hain.

Na...Na...dear...it will never going to happen ...they can't take the risk of offending all Kriyans...the third angle will make the Kriya bond still stronger ...I feel Day Dreaming

What do you think how Meera character will move forward bcoz i am very confused.Meera is crazy according to me and our cvs are trying to prove her like Meera Bai.

ninahegde

ninahegde Senior Member
ninahegde
ninahegde

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged

What do you think how Meera character will move forward bcoz i am very confused.Meera is crazy according to me and our cvs are trying to prove her like Meera Bai.

As I feel mostly this character Meera will be instrumental in making Prats realise the importance of Krish in her life and to stay focussed on personal issues first and taking care of rest of others nextCool

Mo710

tanudrashti IF-Rockerz
tanudrashti
tanudrashti

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged

As I feel mostly this character Meera will be instrumental in making Prats realise the importance of Krish in her life and to stay focussed on personal issues first and taking care of rest of others nextCool

I hope our Prats realise it soon before its too late.

ninahegde

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged

Even his brain got hurt n lost his memory... the soul of his will search for P... n whn he meets P, the souls will get together n work n make them ONE as Kriya... o Cool dear,,,, Kriya Rocks...Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ninahegdeMo710

Mo710 IF-Dazzler
Mo710
Mo710

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged

<font color="#006633">Yes U said it right dear...but Krish can't even think of another woman unless there is memory loss. Evil Smile</font>

<font color="#006633">Na...Na...dear...it will never going to happen ...they can't take the risk of offending all Kriyans...the third angle will make the Kriya bond still stronger ...I feel Day Dreaming</font>

<font color="#006633">As I feel mostly this character Meera will be instrumental in making Prats realise the importance of Krish in her life and to stay focussed on personal issues first and taking care of rest of others nextCool</font>

I hope our Prats realise it soon before its too late.

How will it be too late? Meera has been brought in for effect so when shes had her effect we can wave a big goodbye to her! And welcome a more romantic KriYa!

ninahegde

tanudrashti IF-Rockerz
tanudrashti
tanudrashti

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by babithaj

Even his brain got hurt n lost his memory... the soul of his will search for P... n whn he meets P, the souls will get together n work n make them ONE as Kriya... o Cool dear,,,, Kriya Rocks...Wink
Wow BabitaClap loved ur words for Kriya.

ninahegde

Go to top