some memories are best NOT forgotten - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
@shwets 😛

@JW.. i love tum kitni pagal ho too.. my fave one liner of his apart from thodha drad hoga and 45637384 others 😛 the problem is when i made this post, none of that happened.. 😆 that wink wink wink was too hilarious!

have a great sunday you too! 😃 and keep me glued to the channel reports, will ya?

@nagzz.. whoops, it was yours?! must say whatta quote and great edit! guess you put it up on FB and it got viral after that on IF.. i found it literally everywhere!

moral of the story : always put your pics on IF first 😆

the pic is obviously outrageously infectious! whoever said it brights up your face too said it so right!!! he's got a natural 32! :P

@all thank you! :)

Please be bored more often, loved your post!! I don't think any memory of ArHi can be easily forgotten, each scene is precious to the viewers.
Awesome post dash(dont know ur name 😆)

Hope and pray that u feel bored more often and entertain us like this.😳
Edited by AR-ARHI_naila - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Miss-Pakiie-KMH

Oooye sandhz : i haave an humble request to yoou : plz be alwaays bored okaay ?🤣 tum bore , hum khush😆 these memory are surely not gonna be forget byy none of us : actually none of arhi encounters can be fogetten 😃😆 too good for thaat <3

awesome post pagal 🤗

🤗

exactly!! 🤣
Lovely post thanks for sharing 😊
I loved it!!!!!!

What an amazing post and I have got to say, you captured the gems. This is why we love IPK, this is why we dont leave saath of our ArHi!!!

Thank you!!!
Lovely post...I watched all these scenes yesterday as it was very bored without Arhi...
really lovely post!! thanks for sharing! 🤗
Sab milkar pray karoo ki the topic maker becomes bored more often 😃🤣 aray often hi kyun i wish u could be bored 24/7 😃🤣..

AWESOME post !! heart ur " happiness comes in small packages" line 😳.. kinda reminded me of my choti sis 😳.. the true happiness source in our family !

2ndly for a moment i thought those dialogues were like REAL 😳🤣.. the what the what karenge and then hum sab drool karenge 🤣 too cute 😆 i paused for a moment to think " did khusi really said that 🤔"🤣.. but everytime she makes fun of his " what the what the" is like ROFL moment 🤣 She is just too good mann !!

the construction site is my all-time-dreamy-moment 😍 and the red sari scene ❤️.. 1st time rabba ve was played i toh became dead 🤪

And the " toh kya pakarna chahiye tha " one 🤣🤣 that scene was hilarious 🤣.. arnav didnt knew what to do to make her stop crying 🤣.. 

the dhak dhak scene never fails to make me laugh too 😆 that tiu tiu wala music is like cherry on top 🤣.. plus khusi's expressions and arnav's what the expressions = perfect !!

Last the part where she tries to save the kid and goes " haan aya tha na. aapke saath saath hawa ka jhoka bhi andar aaya tha 😃" 🤣🤣 ye ladki sach mein pagal hai 😳
 DaShIng_GiRl Tussi great ho

Thank you tumne woh sab aachi yaadein phirse wapas yaad diladi 😆