Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Disgusting ANGAD!! (Page 6)

RandomSquared IF-Sizzlerz
RandomSquared
RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 7:43am | IP Logged
um..ok god...i agree he shouldnt have talked to Midhti, dat got me annoyed too..he could have talk to Shabbir. THAT WAS WRONG..but he's not full of double standards..what he did was wrong..but i dun think his a hypotric..and he is concern bout the baby...he wanted to go the da checkups...he jus wants answer for the visions n dreams he's been having..dere kinda freaky u noe...n um..well im not rly a man hater so cant rly say anytin bout pure Man like behavior LOL ..no offense to u guys rly..im jus postin ma veiws Big smile
KArishma*****

vallanki IF-Rockerz
vallanki
vallanki

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dinky21

angad probably didnt tell kripa cause she is preggy! and actually i would surely understand if angad doesnt tell kripa as well..she has broken his trust so many times and he has forgiven her..as far as his concern for the child,a man gets to know the child is not his,he has still accepted it!its understood if he aint the same as before..but he is trying! there are too many things on angads' mind rite now rather than knit socks or buy a pram!! Embarrassed

When is he started thinking about kripa's health? what happened this concern when he left her and abused infront of whole family and made her cry?
And if it comes to 'broken trust' he is doing the same now so is the relation of wife and husband to take revenge on the mistakes of each other? Truely they both r made for each otherClap repeating each others mistakes.
The baby's issue: he should think about it b4 he broke p-k relation and marrying her. Marriage is not a joke it comes as a package of responsibilities, rights,  loads of problems and solutions. He knows that p-k spent night in his own bedroom so preg by P is obvious he should be prepared for that when he took this disgusting and drastic step of 'remarriage'. And he accepted with his BIG heart so he should pay attention on her. But I agree this  is not time for knitting socks but finding out the truth about his father. The point is 'sharing the problem' not spending time with kripa.

Edited by vallanki - 30 March 2006 at 7:47am
swordfishh IF-Dazzler
swordfishh
swordfishh

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Today Angad felt so left out when Neeraj took Kripa away from him for a while... What has he been doing to her all these days? How come he did not think of the time when he ignored Kripa while he was busy with his "Work"....aka...Talking to Mrs Mishti Mittal?
He has the cheek to say Kripa has no time for him... But what about him?? He has no time for her either...It perfectly ok for ANGAD the man to get as close as he can to Mishti... But if Kripa even thinks of diverting her attention elsewhere... Hell shall break loose...
Angry
desi_4life Newbie
desi_4life
desi_4life

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
I think Angad is sharing his problems with kripa to pay her back for all the times she would share her problems with Pritiv. When she did that to him in the past he was hurt aswell.
Xplicit_Desii IF-Stunnerz
Xplicit_Desii
Xplicit_Desii

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
I really hate Kripa i said what i had to say in my post Big smile check out my post Big smile
pokadot Senior Member
pokadot
pokadot

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 6:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by swordfishh

Today Angad felt so left out when Neeraj took Kripa away from him for a while... What has he been doing to her all these days? How come he did not think of the time when he ignored Kripa while he was busy with his "Work"....aka...Talking to Mrs Mishti Mittal?
He has the cheek to say Kripa has no time for him... But what about him?? He has no time for her either...It perfectly ok for ANGAD the man to get as close as he can to Mishti... But if Kripa even thinks of diverting her attention elsewhere... Hell shall break loose...
Angry

So true!!

bollywoodfan IF-Dazzler
bollywoodfan
bollywoodfan

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swordfishh

Angry

you are 100% true!!!!Clap
swordfishh IF-Dazzler
swordfishh
swordfishh

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 12:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by desi_4life

I think Angad is sharing his problems with kripa to pay her back for all the times she would share her problems with Pritiv. When she did that to him in the past he was hurt aswell.

But that time they were not in a steady relationship with each other...Confused

Go to top