Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Disgusting ANGAD!! (Page 5)

swordfishh IF-Dazzler
swordfishh
swordfishh

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Angry
Originally posted by hi50

Hey Guys!! Pl don't get upset with me.. I don't want to hurt anyone.. but today I'm really upset with Angad!! How could he do this to KripaCry? He's sharing his concern with Mishty & hiding from Kripa, his love, his wife – the person who is expected to be the best frind of a man!! I still can't believe it!! Do u remember that episode where Angad was thinking 'yeh Mishty mere kareeb kyu aana chahati hai?" & now look what's the situation!! he's so comfortable with her that sharing this with Mishty.. I'm neither a Mishty hater, nor a Kripa lover.. & just telling it in a neutral point of view.. agar woh yeh baat Shabbir se yah our koi steady friend se karta to koi baat nehi thi.. per Mishty?? Usse to uska contact..i nehi tha itnidin.. to iska kya matlab hua?? Aur usdin Mishty ke kahene se hi (even he didn't listen dadi) woh Kripa ke saath sare misunderstanding clear kia tha.. I think usko Mishty se hi shaadi kar leni chahiya tha.. I'm very very upsetAngry… Pl post your view…

EXACTLY.... That man is full of DOUBLE STANDARDS.... The rules are always different for him and for Kripa...When Sheetal confronted him, he yelled at her and asked her not to interfere..... When Mishti did the same, he was cool....AngryAngry

And all his big big talks about trust and all are plain trash....He is doing the same thing hiding stuff from Kripa... And sharing them with an OUTSIDER....Ouch

A few days back when Kripa was busy with her work... And Angad was sitting at home JOBLESS.... We had this Mr Rockstar complaining about Kripa's lack of attention towards other things... And now what is he doing?? Isn't he doing the same thing.... He has his hands full of work... And NO TIME for his wife or for the BABY.... Huh... Its ok if the Man does it.... But if a woman does it... Hell shall break loose....Angry THIS MAN IS SUCH A HYPOCRITE.....AngryAngry

All of a sudden he is not bothered about the baby... Why?? Cuz its not his... Huh... I dont know what the scriptwriters have in mind... But now I want Kripa to have a miscarriage and Angad finding out that the baby was actually his......His reaction will be worth seeing...

-Laiba- IF-Sizzlerz
-Laiba-
-Laiba-

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
i totally agree with u!! now he isn't telling to kripa but when kripa will know that angad told this to mishti first then her she'll be very hurt!!and she'll start crying!!
bollywoodfan IF-Dazzler
bollywoodfan
bollywoodfan

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 2:56pm | IP Logged

Hey Guys!! Pl don't get upset with me.. I don't want to hurt anyone.. but today I'm really upset with Angad!! How could he do this to KripaCry? He's sharing his concern with Mishty & hiding from Kripa, his love, his wife – the person who is expected to be the best frind of a man!! I still can't believe it!! Do u remember that episode where Angad was thinking 'yeh Mishty mere kareeb kyu aana chahati hai?" & now look what's the situation!! he's so comfortable with her that sharing this with Mishty.. I'm neither a Mishty hater, nor a Kripa lover.. & just telling it in a neutral point of view.. agar woh yeh baat Shabbir se yah our koi steady friend se karta to koi baat nehi thi.. per Mishty?? Usse to uska contact..i nehi tha itnidin.. to iska kya matlab hua?? Aur usdin Mishty ke kahene se hi (even he didn't listen dadi) woh Kripa ke saath sare misunderstanding clear kia tha.. I think usko Mishty se hi shaadi kar leni chahiya tha.. I'm very very upsetAngry… Pl post your view…

I agree with you 100%!
im upset too! Angry
dil_jyo Goldie
dil_jyo
dil_jyo

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Very bad ANGAD
lildude13572003 IF-Dazzler
lildude13572003
lildude13572003

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 6:26am | IP Logged
mayb coz he dont want any more troubles in his family i mean he dont want any1 2 get upset !!!!
vallanki IF-Rockerz
vallanki
vallanki

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swordfishh

Angry

EXACTLY.... That man is full of DOUBLE STANDARDS.... The rules are always different for him and for Kripa...When Sheetal confronted him, he yelled at her and asked her not to interfere..... When Mishti did the same, he was cool....AngryAngry

And all his big big talks about trust and all are plain trash....He is doing the same thing hiding stuff from Kripa... And sharing them with an OUTSIDER....Ouch

A few days back when Kripa was busy with her work... And Angad was sitting at home JOBLESS.... We had this Mr Rockstar complaining about Kripa's lack of attention towards other things... And now what is he doing?? Isn't he doing the same thing.... He has his hands full of work... And NO TIME for his wife or for the BABY.... Huh... Its ok if the Man does it.... But if a woman does it... Hell shall break loose....Angry THIS MAN IS SUCH A HYPOCRITE.....AngryAngry

All of a sudden he is not bothered about the baby... Why?? Cuz its not his... Huh... I dont know what the scriptwriters have in mind... But now I want Kripa to have a miscarriage and Angad finding out that the baby was actually his......His reaction will be worth seeing...

I 100000000 amd zillion% agree with U. Angad has double standards. He dsnt want to give stress to his wife HUH such a hypocrite...hiding and worrying himself infront of kripa is not stress?Confused It's more than a stress.  Yes purely "MAN' behaviour. Angry

But I don't want any miscarriages and and the baby is angad only in real all that is unnecessary trash of twist.  But the trend of miscarriages in TV serials is going now. Jassi lost her baby, disha, may be now kripa. Mental stress is more dangerous than physical and the doctor warned her to take serious care of her child and not to drive car alone and come with angad next time. It may be indication of future miscarriage episode.

The title of this topic suits angad appropriatelyClap
insia12 IF-Rockerz
insia12
insia12

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 7:28am | IP Logged
U r right!!but still its not his fault also!!

Iqra
crazzzyy Senior Member
crazzzyy
crazzzyy

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vallanki

Originally posted by swordfishh

Angry

I 100000000 amd zillion% agree with U. Angad has double standards. He dsnt want to give stress to his wife HUH such a hypocrite...hiding and worrying himself infront of kripa is not stress?Confused It's more than a stress.  Yes purely "MAN' behaviour. Angry

But I don't want any miscarriages and and the baby is angad only in real all that is unnecessary trash of twist.  But the trend of miscarriages in TV serials is going now. Jassi lost her baby, disha, may be now kripa. Mental stress is more dangerous than physical and the doctor warned her to take serious care of her child and not to drive car alone and come with angad next time. It may be indication of future miscarriage episode.

The title of this topic suits angad appropriatelyClap

i agree wid u allllllllllll

Go to top