Meenakshi wud b thrown out : Article.

Posted: 12 years ago

The cast and crew of Shashi-Sumeet Mittal's Diya Aur Baati Hum are basking in the glory of the show's success. But the creative team is busy planning some high voltage drama for the upcoming episodes of this Star Plus daily.

A source close to the show informs Tellychakkar.com that Meenakshi's (Kanica Maheshwari) true face will be revealed in the upcoming episodes. "Sandhya (Deepika Singh) will unknowingly find out that Meenakshi had burned the godown intentionally," says the source. Not only this, Bhabho (Neelu) will find out that Meenakshi stole the lump sum amount and sarees kept inside the godown and she will throw Meenakshi out of the house.

Tellychakkar.com spoke to Kanica Maheshwari who confirmed the track. "Bhabho will throw Meenakshi out of the house. But I can't reveal as to how that will happen. For that you will have to wait and watch," said Kanica.

This sequence
now we know how bhabho wud b arrested
as Meenakshi gonna file complaint against bhabho.
Thanks for sharing di!cant wait for the suspense to unfold!
Thanks for sharingg! i cant wait for all d drama in upcuming epis!
Thanks for sharing.  Looking forward to the episodes.
waiting..😍..thanks sita😳
thanks for sharing Sita, good Kanica will have time for her marriage too πŸ˜†... 

so looking forward to this 
Thanks for sharing eagerly waiting for the episode
i guess that's the way of keeping her away from the show for a little time since she's getting married
Originally posted by babe_e_angel

i guess that's the way of keeping her away from the show for a little time since she's getting married

Exactly.