Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pritampyari thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
The major difference is:
In america ppl vote according to the judges choice. IF the jsudges say that the contestant dint' sing well , then that contestent is out. Unlike in indian Idol, eveytime the judge praises any one contestent then he or she is out in the next result round...Its gonna take at least couple decades for the Indains to vote liek american Idol.
ani11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The major difference is that the judges of AI are much more sensible than the judges of II,that is y they have more effect on the american viewers.
ng4khan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shweta06

Major difference I noticed is ....

1) AI is LIVE (performace + results)

2) background music crew is very much on the stage

3) Host back-answer judges

4) Voting line opens after the show and open just for 2 hours

if you notice more than just line up just sake of it

😊  There are many more differences from American Idol and Indian Idol. All the participants are very talented,

Audience mostly listen to what judges are saying and vote accordingly,

Audience won't care whether a participant is black or white, good looking or just average, or which state they belong,

Every paticipant perform  and sing very well, not necessarily the dance steps Farah expects from the participants. You can see the emotions on their faces,

Ultimately even though it is very tough to chose the best among the best final winner will be a very deserving Idol, whether it may be a girl or a boy

I like almost all final 10, but my favorite is Katherine & Paris in Girls and Ace Young in Boys.

Do you watch regularly?

purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't watch AI.... but i don't think they bend rules according to their convenience like what they did in II... they brought Anuj back instead of a girl in place of Jolly.. that too without a rematch just on judge's opinion 😕... it's clear why SONY brought back Anuj.. for more votes on regional basis plus boys get more votes than girls.... will that happen in AI?????
Shweta06 thumbnail
I watch AI regular basis and yes I agree it is very tough competition all 10 are very talanted and one mistake and you are out !! unlike Sandep in top 3 inspite of he missed the tune and sang totally different than music.

Judges makes difference and we have wrong judges withe exception of Sonu and some extent Malik !!

bsb-star thumbnail
i think american idol-people dont just back singas from their region!!!
FrenchieRox thumbnail

Originally posted by: pritampyari

The major difference is:
In america ppl vote according to the judges choice. IF the jsudges say that the contestant dint' sing well , then that contestent is out. Unlike in indian Idol, eveytime the judge praises any one contestent then he or she is out in the next result round...Its gonna take at least couple decades for the Indains to vote liek american Idol.

Not true. What about Tamyra Gray? LaToya London? Jennifer Hudson?

And America doesnt listen to the judges, the listen to A judge, Simon Cowell. 

We dont need India to vote like American Idol, their last three winners havent been all that. 

Edited by FrenchieRox - 18 years ago
FrenchieRox thumbnail
Originally posted by: ng4khan

😊  There are many more differences from American Idol and Indian Idol. All the participants are very talented,

Audience mostly listen to what judges are saying and vote accordingly,

Audience won't care whether a participant is black or white, good looking or just average, or which state they belong,

Every paticipant perform  and sing very well, not necessarily the dance steps Farah expects from the participants. You can see the emotions on their faces,

Ultimately even though it is very tough to chose the best among the best final winner will be a very deserving Idol, whether it may be a girl or a boy

I like almost all final 10, but my favorite is Katherine & Paris in Girls and Ace Young in Boys.

Do you watch regularly?

I highly disagree about the most deserving one winning.

And, for those who follow AI, The Top 10 performance show, was PATHETIC to say the very least.

saucy-angel thumbnail
AI is way to good then II...as all are very competent n ppl atleast listen to judges....