Mahek not coming back I think

zingaru thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
For all you Mahek fans... I think Salman entering the house was the surprise Mahek was talking about.  Dont think she is coming back.  But let's see... for all your sakes ๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yeah iam thinking same ๐Ÿ˜†
Observer101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think BB and Salman may have got affected by all those Salman is backing Mahek rumours as propagated by PB in her tweets and then the housemates and as a result they evicted Mahek to put a full stop to the rumours. Salman entering the house may also be part of that plan. In Dale B's tweets he mentioned that aaj Sho ki double watt lagi which may mean that Salman may have questioned her about her talks.

I feel the whole thing is unfair to Mahek. One insecure jealous woman (PB)  goes on a rampage and another woman who had a genuine shot at winning the prize gets affected by it.
JOLLYJOLLY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
"May be the weekend will unfold the surprise from my side",the wordings of Mehek Chahal in her blog ,
Mehek  SEEMS TO BE GOOD  IN WRITING THE BLOGS TOO.
IS MEHEK COMING ?
IS MEHEK NOT COMING? 
QUESTION SEEMS TO BE FOR US, "TO BE OR NOT TO BE".
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: JOLLYJOLLY

"May be the weekend will unfold the surprise from my side",the wordings of Mehek Chahal in her blog ,

Mehek  SEEMS TO BE GOOD  IN WRITING THE BLOGS TOO.
IS MEHEK COMING ?
IS MEHEK NOT COMING? 
QUESTION SEEMS TO BE FOR US, "TO BE OR NOT TO BE".

hmm u r right ..i guess the way she wrote i guess she was talking abt herself๐Ÿ˜‰