Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

SALMAN IN THE HOUSE-YOUTUBE-SNEAK PEEK3 UPDATED! (Page 5)

-shabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shabz-
-shabz-

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radhajee

who do salman think he is,,insulting them from nowhere...i mean i know house mates are behaving bad but that doesn't mean to insult them like they are ur kids...
exactly...when does a host insult the contestants like that...is that part of the contract?...the contestants are adults...let them behave how they want to, why does salman care?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mistrymachineRadhajee

Radhajee IF-Dazzler
Radhajee
Radhajee

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by happyviewer

who do salman think he is,,insulting them from nowhere...i mean i know house mates are behaving bad but that doesn't mean to insult them like they are ur kids...
exactly...when does a host insult the contestants like that...is that part of the contract?...the contestants are adults...let them behave how they want to, why does salman care?

correct, im so mad at him, he thinks he's above them all, wait ...next time keep him in the house with everyone for 2 months then we'll see his true colors too...Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mistrymachinesarasingh86-shabz-

-shabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shabz-
-shabz-

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by an0n

lol sid shaved his head ..hes looking 10x more uglier now.. and wtg sallu for telling amar hes basically spineless LOL
see now sid is symonds chamcha ,so he shaved his head...when he was sky's chamcha he wore headbands...thank God he was never a chamcha of lakshmi...wonder what he would have copied of him/her.LOL

Edited by happyviewer - 17 December 2011 at 8:45am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Whatisthissszam123Radhajee

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged

salman disturbing the dynamic of houseConfused 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Radhajeesarasingh86

Radhajee IF-Dazzler
Radhajee
Radhajee

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by an0n

lol sid shaved his head ..hes looking 10x more uglier now.. and wtg sallu for telling amar hes basically spineless LOL
see now sid is symonds chamcha ,so he shaved his head...when he was sky's chamcha he wore headbands...thank God he was never a chamcha of lakshmi...wonder what he would have copied of him/her.LOL

ROFL sooo true...
sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged

Salman is wrong here guys.. I don't know but looking at those videos , he seems wrong.why didn't he tell them these things in apka farman , aaj koi special mauka hai kya
. Rest episode dekh he pata chalega..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Radhajee

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Can't wait to see today's episode!! :) The host of the show and the Aap Ka Farmaan episode in general are meant to grill the contestants. If the hosts just put up pleasant acts and constantly complemented contestants on how good they're looking on camera, what would be the point of this episode? The host is meant to grill the contestants and in a way, manipulate the equations in the house. Big Boss can't do that - the most he can do is force people to dive into the pool for not doing their chores or whatever other reason. (I am seriously hoping Big Boss will make Sky do that - like he did with Sameer Soni last season. LOL)

The equations of the house NEED to be changed with Shonali out of the picture. Otherwise, all we're going to be watching is Sulking Sid on one side and Sky and his little posse on the other. Thanks, but no thanks! By making Amar realize how spineless he's appearing on screen, Salman has ensured that Amar will distance himself from Sky soon and go to Sid. That will happen any way now because Sky will have to nominate someone from his team. The equations of the house have to be changed now that all the easy targets are out of the house.

Go to top