Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Real tough Poll about Karunya (Page 2)

Poll Question: Karu is the best of all Contestants or he is Best in Remaining 3 ?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
56 [47.86%]
51 [43.59%]
10 [8.55%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

ramapkp Senior Member
ramapkp
ramapkp

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 9:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by svm73

OK, you've come up with a tricky poll Smile . I have voted for 'best in remaining three'. But let me add that he is also probably the best among all others 'cause he was beginning to do better than Amey in the later episodes. I would have loved to see Amey still around and the two of them battling it out, both at their best....and then have a tough time deciding Smile who the better man was.

eggjactly...i share the same thoughts 200%Wink

mans IF-Rockerz
mans
mans

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 9:03am | IP Logged

OK, you've come up with a tricky poll Smile . I have voted for 'best in remaining three'. But let me add that he is also probably the best among all others 'cause he was beginning to do better than Amey in the later episodes. I would have loved to see Amey still around and the two of them battling it out, both at their best....and then have a tough time deciding Smile who the better man was.

I agree Karunya improved lot but if we consider whole package I mean performance plus singing I feel Amey comes first but I also wanna say I would have been happy with Karu as winner and Amey as runner up to.Its just makes me mad what did he do wrong ? Why he got voted out? Such a nice person and such a talented singer too
Sunitha.V Senior Member
Sunitha.V
Sunitha.V

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 9:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mans

I agree Karunya improved lot but if we consider whole package I mean performance plus singing I feel Amey comes first but I also wanna say I would have been happy with Karu as winner and Amey as runner up to.Its just makes me mad what did he do wrong ? Why he got voted out? Such a nice person and such a talented singer too

Hmmm Cry....your question takes us back to the article you posted sometime back.

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditya_formula1

Karunya is the best singer in the remaining 3 !.....Amey was the best amongst all the contestants ! Smile

same here Smile .....
mans IF-Rockerz
mans
mans

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 9:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mans

Hmmm Cry....your question takes us back to the article you posted sometime back.

yeah that artile effect on me from morning Smile
mango-frost IF-Stunnerz
mango-frost
mango-frost

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 9:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by gamezone

Amey was the best. Karu comes 2nd

agree 110% Smile

Edited by srk_lover - 29 March 2006 at 9:13am
mans IF-Rockerz
mans
mans

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditya_formula1

history says that a fierce battle between two great powers never took place....

If u consider World War 2, it was originally a battle btwn two super powers Germany n Russia.....its just that other countries like USA, Japan meddled in btwn !.....So, neither Germany could concentrate only on Russia....nor could Russia concentrate fully on Germany !!!

hey adi last world cup we battled with Aussies in final so thats was between two super cricket powers right ? But 90% time what u saying is rightSmile
ani11 IF-Sizzlerz
ani11
ani11

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 9:14am | IP Logged
karunya is the best among all contestants of II1 and II2 Clap Clap

Go to top