Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Real tough Poll about Karunya

Poll Question: Karu is the best of all Contestants or he is Best in Remaining 3 ?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
56 [47.86%]
51 [43.59%]
10 [8.55%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

mans IF-Rockerz
mans
mans

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 8:41am | IP Logged
I am karu fan but wanna know what other people think about Karu.

ramapkp Senior Member
ramapkp
ramapkp

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 8:47am | IP Logged
I think Amey & Karunya were the only 2 who exceeded from others from the beginning atleast among boys...& should have been among the top 3
mans IF-Rockerz
mans
mans

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Looks like its real tough question and very sensitive too so no one wanna discuss.Well for me its tough choice between amey and Karu Smile
mans IF-Rockerz
mans
mans

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vanisha_m

amey and karu were the best in all contestants and now karu is the best in remaining three

I think same way ..both are amazing singers and both are talented but it feels so bad that Amey is out now.what a bad luck
ramapkp Senior Member
ramapkp
ramapkp

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 8:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mans

Looks like its real tough question and very sensitive too so no one wanna discuss.Well for me its tough choice between amey and Karu Smile

on the contrary....its not at all tough question...the choice has been clear from the start...unless some one other than Amey(though he is gone still he was the best) or Karu showed tremendous improvement...then i see the chances of these 2 decrease...but Ouch still they deserved to be in atleast top 3...

mans IF-Rockerz
mans
mans

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramapkp

Originally posted by mans

on the contrary....its not at all tough question...the choice has been clear from the start...unless some one other than Amey(though he is gone still he was the best) or Karu showed tremendous improvement...then i see the chances of these 2 decrease...but Ouch still they deserved to be in atleast top 3...

yes Amey deserve to be in top 3 ...after watching last round I wanted to write lot but we have limitations on IF ..and who wana fight anyway .I still dont understand why Amey is out and some so called talented (?)singers are still in top 3 ...but anyway no one wants to talk on that so thats fine.
    If I would have Sony TV person I would have voted for Amey to make Idol really look like Indian Idol.
  Well let me stop ..SmileEnjoy guys and thanks for votingSmile

gamezone Senior Member
gamezone
gamezone

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Amey was the best. Karu comes 2nd
Sunitha.V Senior Member
Sunitha.V
Sunitha.V

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 9:00am | IP Logged
OK, you've come up with a tricky poll Smile . I have voted for 'best in remaining three'. But let me add that he is also probably the best among all others 'cause he was beginning to do better than Amey in the later episodes. I would have loved to see Amey still around and the two of them battling it out, both at their best....and then have a tough time deciding Smile who the better man was.

Go to top