kashish and sujal replaced in kth

Mrs.Brett Lee IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Brett Lee
Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

kashish is getting replaced by smriti irani(tulsi) Angry

and sujal is getting replaced by ejaz khan.Cry

april fool. i am sorry for this but i know it all the sujal and kashish fan's will be angry especially shrutibali and sujalfan.i didnt mean it but it was to make u a fool.

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

no problem radz_2cool....... you are a bit late.... megha ke message ne hamae savdhan kar diya hai. I knew it from the topic headline itself that now it's you....

Good one dear.....

natz IF-Rockerz
natz
natz

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 1:37am | IP Logged

radz_2cool.... well you got me for a minute... but the moment i read that Aamna is being replaced by Smriti Irani....DeadDead... it's not possible honeybunch.... Smriti will look like Aamna's mother... so she can't play Kashish... and well as Ejaz Khan had already played Varun in the serial... and has got a lead role as Kkavya... he won't be doing Sujal...

Though imagine how Ejaz and Smriti would look together... will they get the Jodi award??? LOL and if a woman of the likes of Smriti appears on your telly screen and addresses 'Vasu' by calling her 'Mamma'.... poooffff.... hell will break loose!LOL

*Meg_d* Goldie
*Meg_d*
*Meg_d*

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Kashish as Smirti and Sujal as Ejaaz i knew this was a april fool joke!Wink Smirti Irani is to old to do this roleLOL
*Meg_d* Goldie
*Meg_d*
*Meg_d*

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujalfan

no problem radz_2cool....... you are a bit late.... megha ke message ne hamae savdhan kar diya hai. I knew it from the topic headline itself that now it's you....

Good one dear.....

LOL Sujalfan i posted the message yesterday cause i knew if i posted it today it would be obvoius to people tht i am kidding so it was a nice shock loads on this section got minor heart, brain, and mental attacksLOL

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by natz

radz_2cool.... well you got me for a minute... but the moment i read that Aamna is being replaced by Smriti Irani....DeadDead... it's not possible honeybunch.... Smriti will look like Aamna's mother... so she can't play Kashish... and well as Ejaz Khan had already played Varun in the serial... and has got a lead role as Kkavya... he won't be doing Sujal...

Though imagine how Ejaz and Smriti would look together... will they get the Jodi award??? LOL and if a woman of the likes of Smriti appears on your telly screen and addresses 'Vasu' by calling her 'Mamma'.... poooffff.... hell will break loose!LOL

LOL

That was too much natz.......... had a real.... My mood is also now better..... it was rotten after getting the mail from my friend.

shrutibali IF-Rockerz
shrutibali
shrutibali

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
i wud be upset if ekta gives kashsih role to that pumpkin(tulsi)Wink
**VaRiNdEr** Groupbie
**VaRiNdEr**
**VaRiNdEr**

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 8:42pm | IP Logged

tulsi as kashash...lol.....lol...she loox more like ejaz's mom...lol...

good joke....LOL

Go to top