6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

HILLARIOUS...🤣

awesome...
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
It was such a Fabulous update and the precap is interesting how will geet face this situation.
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update...
oh no geet has gone a step ahead
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg.. Geet is totally nuts.. waiting for them to meet... how well wuld it go..
allibr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Love graphics
ammu5 thumbnail
finally an update. worth the wait. hilarious update. poor maan.
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
loved the prank...🤣

but maan will not leave them now...

continue soon...

thnx for PM...
bharadwajrad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hello shello ji! Here is the next update. Mind you! This is not really funny. But from now on, the actual roller coaster ride starts. Just wait and watch. Dont forget to like and comment else I will just stop running this train and bury myself into the books ðŸ˜‰

CHAPTER 4

'Haha! Ha ha….!' The laughter rang across the whole cabin as Geet and Meghna rolled over laughing, seeing the video. Maan was looking hilarious. He looked more like a pied piper, with just one difference. The pied piper was covered in different colours of clothes and Maan was covered in different colours of paints.

'Dekha? Kaisa tha mera plan?' quizzed Geet between pressured breaths because of the non stop laughing session. Meghna took a deep breath, tried to control her laughter and answered 'OMG! Itna hilari…' but she couldn't continue because she had again overcome with peals of laughter. Maan looking annoyed was a sight to watch for these two girls.

'Lekin..ab problem yeh hai ki woh Maan Singh Khurana itni asaani se yeh baat khatam nahi karega. He will be extremely annoyed and infuriated because aaj tak koi usse itni buri tarah se nahi phasaaya hai…his ego has been played with, so he will definitely look for some revenge. Zaahir si baat hai ki woh yeh hotel band karwaayega… what are we going to do?' asked Meghna, tensed.

'I know he is going to close down this hotel which is why all the employees of this hotel have been shifted to our other hotels so that they won't face any problem because of our revenge. I don't like when someone is suffering because of me. Anyway, hotel Green Life isn't in the list of our top earning hotels. It is at the rock bottom of that list. Anyway, dad was planning to close it down, so it won't matter to him much. One more thing, dad is going to be back in the next two or three days. So, if any problem arises, he will be able to sort it out. Cut the tension and stop worrying' replied Geet nonchalantly, shrugging her shoulders.

She casually took one club sandwich out of the box and started munching as though nothing had really happened at all. Meghna rolled her eyes at her ever casual friend and helped herself to some club sandwiches as well.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Adi! I want that damn hotel to be closed in half an hour! I don't want to see it roaring with business again. Buy that hotel and terminate all the employees out of it. They will have to suffer. They have dared ridiculing Maan Singh Khurana so horribly and now it is the time for pay back!' Maan roared into the phone.

Adi, his chief executing officer, was holding his cell phone a foot apart from his ears for his boss was bellowing into it as though he was speaking to a crowd in a music concert. His ear drum was almost near to bursting when Maan had roared a hello into it when Adi had picked up the call. Adi knew his boss was extremely angry and nothing would stop him from dooming that hotel and its employees into misery.

'O..o..okay s..ss..sir,' he stuttered into the phone and Maan cut the call.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What his sharp mind didn't miss was that this was a clear attempt of sabotaging. Someone was deliberately trying to make of fun of him. Reasons unknown, but these attempts seemed familiar. That meant that these sabotages were planned by one person. He had to find out WHOM. Then that WHO would have their world turned upside down even before they blinked an eye. He had calmed himself stating that the employees were merely doing their job that someone was making them do. So, it would seem pointless to punish those who weren't responsible. He had to track that someone down.

So, he called Adi again and asked him not to terminate the employees. Just buy the hotel and threw his phone on his bed. He went and stood by the window, thinking of a plan to trap the person who was responsible for this. He called someone and asked them to do a job. Smirking, he went to bed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All his investigations reached a dead end because his personal detectives weren't able to find who was behind all these. The evidences that he had managed to get was making no sense at all. But he wasn't going to end this matter so soon. He would employee other ways of finding out. He definitely would. He thought hard, as he was getting ready for his kick boxing. Thinking the punching bag is the saboteur, he started punching it using all his strength and the poor bag swayed hopelessly from one side to another.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Geet bete…yeh sab kya hai? Why was our hotel bought by that Maan Khurana?' hissed Geet's father, Mohinder Handa, in an infuriated manner. He had received, could be called as a pleasant shock because he certainly wanted his hotel sold but not to Maan Khurana.

'Daddy…you anyway wanted that hotel to be sold so why bother?'

'I certainly wanted the hotel to be sold but not to HIM! I just can't see him owning any of my properties, no matter how much money he pays for that!' he growled.

Geet got confused. Her father barely knew that Maan Khurana so why would he object if that guy bought the hotel. There was something burning.

'Daddy…what's the matter? Why don't you want Maan to own our hotel? Oh come on, daddy…what is the problem and anyway, we have a got a huge sum of money for that. So it doesn't really…'

'I don't care how much money we have got for that! It's just that I don't want him to own any of my properties because I just can't tolerate it!' growled her father.

'Okay! So you don't want him to own any of our property! But the question is why?'

'Because he is the one who ruined your life!'

Geet's eyes widened in shock! What did her father mean? Who was the Maan Khurana? How was he responsible for ruining her life?

'Da…a..daddy…' she stuttered.

'Yes! HE IS THE "ONE!" he is the one! Don't you remember that night when you lost your faith?? He is the ONE! He is that bloody scoundrel!' her father roared!

Realization hit her with full impact. She realized that this guy was the one who ruined her childhood! He was the one who had snatched her smile. He was the one who had made her head hung in shame! He was the one who had assassinated her innocence.  She had been looking for him!

PRECAP:
     All the girls were hyperventilating in the washroom! 'Did you just look at him? OMG! He is so HOT!        

---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
now 

what is this

don't know who is gone

Edited by 9n9i9s9h9u9 - 12 years ago