Indian Idol 6

"Mohabbatein Lutaounga..." - Page 2

Poll

Whose "Mohabbatein Lutaounga..." song was the best?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
luving_gal_neha thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Bug it off!!!!!! how can u compare 2 ppl wid total different qualities....its high time now to digest it. Wen amit dosent cares y do u ppl... I bet if he ever cums into this forum(sorry)he wud b disappointed on his fan's behaviour!!!  I guess amit's fan shud b happy cuz he has freedom to sing where he wants and not ied up like abhi... And abhi's fan shud b glad ha abhi b'came he indian idol....And pardon me Shama even if amit had one his version wud also have been changed......it was in the rules...So dats a rong way of making fun... and rite now voting is simply supidity. Nothing can change.. If u still have no sense o accept wo happened god bless u ppl❓  Enjoy baba!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gamezone thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Amits one was better with folksy style.By saying this i dont mean 2 say that Abhijeet's one is bad!!!!!!!

thhikana thumbnail
Amit Sana   </>
Amit Sana
Indian Idol runner-up
Wednesday, April 6
3:00 pm to 4:00 pm IST

He may have lost out to Abhijeet Sawant on Indian Idol, but Amit Sana is still India's idol! The young singer, who hails from Bhilai, now has a singing career in Bollywood. And, he's also in love! He recently broke a lot of hearts when he confirmed the presence of a woman in his life. You can now chat with Amit! Catch Amit Sana on the Rediff Chat. Wednesday, April 6, between 3 pm and 4 pm IST. Don't miss it!

Also Read:
Amit Sana's doing fine, fine, fine!
Not the Idol, the superstar!

Edited by priya - 18 years ago
Shama thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: luving_gal_neha

Bug it off!!!!!! how can u compare 2 ppl wid total different qualities....its high time now to digest it. Wen amit dosent cares y do u ppl... I bet if he ever cums into this forum(sorry)he wud b disappointed on his fan's behaviour!!!  I guess amit's fan shud b happy cuz he has freedom to sing where he wants and not ied up like abhi... And abhi's fan shud b glad ha abhi b'came he indian idol....And pardon me Shama even if amit had one his version wud also have been changed......it was in the rules...So dats a rong way of making fun... and rite now voting is simply supidity. Nothing can change.. If u still have no sense o accept wo happened god bless u ppl❓  Enjoy baba!

Oh, I m sorry Neha, i didnt know about THE RULE WHERE THE SONG WUD B CHANGED!! Shudnt have made dat comment without that inside info....rite??? But the fact remains that Abhijeet's one was improved, which kinda reflects on the original......hmmmm

Another thought, if Sana fans are fighting, they're not fightin alone. There' a lot of resistance from the other side too (Abhi's fans). Taali ek haat se nehi bajhti hai!!!

All sed in gud humor....try to take it like that!! Plz support who u want to support, its your fundamental rite!!!😆 Nothing personal, so dont ask us to stop........the fun has only begun!!!😆

thhikana thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shama

Oh, I m sorry Neha, i didnt know about THE RULE WHERE THE SONG WUD B CHANGED!! Shudnt have made dat comment without that inside info....rite??? But the fact remains that Abhijeet's one was improved, which kinda reflects on the original......hmmmm

Another thought, if Sana fans are fighting, they're not fightin alone. There' a lot of resistance from the other side too (Abhi's fans). Taali ek haat se nehi bajhti hai!!!

All sed in gud humor....try to take it like that!! Plz support who u want to support, its your fundamental rite!!!😆 Nothing personal, so dont ask us to stop........the fun has only begun!!!😆

Hey shama u r absolutely rite.....👏

Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Neha way to go girl u really rock u said exactly what i was going to say...!!and now guys it's high time u should realize that abhijeet is the idol and no one can stop him from conquering the hearts of millions of people now nothing can happen guys and shama u said it in humour we accept it as humour but now plz dun do that again because then we will not be able to tolerate this humour...!!!

Good goin gal!!!!!let amit's fan rite all dumb things they want 2 cuz they have no other thing to do other than regret!!!
ogdnspectraa thumbnail
Abhitjeet has sung to song beautifully. He is sweet. Sunayana

This content was originally posted by: ogdnspectraa

Abhitjeet has sung to song beautifully. He is sweet. Sunayana

Yes indees he is!!! But here ppl prefer amit!😡

II&HP fan thumbnail

I dont believe this! Abhijeet became the Indian Idol and some ppl still think Amit is the best! Guys, if amit was the best, then abhijeet would never have become the first Indian Idol! and no one can change the truth!! Abhijeet rocks! 😃

Edited by II&HP fan - 19 years ago