Ashi totally rocked today

ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

Ashi totally rocked in todays epi as always.......the way she stood up for ranny against those cops was awesome πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ and that too by ignoring the elections and draw which seem to be her top priority right now....she is undoubtedly the best friend anyone can have

infact it was commendable the way she was sitting with tia.....someone whom she dislikes so much and her angels were busy with the lucky draw

and the sonia ashi scene though they were not face to face it was entertaining as usual πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘..the mother daughter chemistry is totally outta this world

and as per the precap 99% latty puts the entire blame on ashi but yuvi is stunned......so hopefully he doesnt believe her on the very 1st instant...which is a good sign isnt it 😳 πŸ˜³..though I am sure he is gonna fall in latty's trap later on

but the only sad part was only one scene of my darling yuvi  😑 πŸ˜‘  ...I really missed him today

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Actually I missed the first 5 minutes...but after that I saw that she was telling Tia n all...but its surprising isnt it...that Tia who's supposed to be Ranny's GF doesnt trust him...while Ashi who's his friend understands him much more???? Well....ashi truly is the best friend!!!!!😳😳😳 No doubt abt that....the way she told Tia...n the way she talked to soniya...she's undoubtedly the most selfless person....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

And abt Yuvi Latty in the precap...u know I noticed the same thing....yuvi doesnt believe latty apparently in the beginning.....but then I'm sure latty'll do something to make him believe.....

And abt the no of scenes...well...I better not say the same thing again and again and again.....😭😭😭

funky n crazy thumbnail
absoluteli..........mere hisabse the onli thing the show tday was ashi...........im keepin my fingures crossed......hope she does sumthin..infact she is the onli 1 who can do sumthin right now....hey bhaagu

and she can handle stuff smoothli....the way she handles tia n sonia....was superb......
latty is gonna put the entire thing on ashi...ab point yeh hai ki will uv beleive her....im lost on tht point πŸ˜• ......hey bhaagu.i hope this doesnt happen.pls pls pls pls pls
devilangel thumbnail

Originally posted by: mads

but its surprising isnt it...that Tia who's supposed to be Ranny's GF doesnt trust him...while Ashi who's his friend understands him much more????

you're right..ashi is the best frend one can have... cuz she understands ppl very wel..

GetbusyLiving thumbnail
Originally posted by: devilangel

you're right..ashi is the best frend one can have... cuz she understands ppl very wel..

maddy its not suprising at all...its the same reason why yuvi will trust latty when she'll blame ashi for the fraud..when yuvi knows in his heart dat ashi is not dat kind of a person and also why ashi believed kabir and tia believed arjun when they should have just listened 2 deir heart...

there is no simple answer as 2 why people in love don't trust eachother...but it happens maybe its d age or god knows watπŸ˜•

But wat ashi did 4 ranveer was truly commendableπŸ‘ but I still think jumbo should have been informedπŸ˜•

Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes honestly! ashi rocked the show today! She was the only person who made today's remix worth watching! I loved her scene with tia, and the way she took charge. Also, the way she put herself between ranny n the cops. She is the gr8est friend ever!

I reckon that when she's really tensed, her sarcasm(n therefore her jokes) has an extra edge to them. As in today's epi, the way she acted with tia, her dialogues were too funny! πŸ˜† And how can I forget her phone convo with soniya! It was so damn funny!!!

Soniya-ashi chemistry rocksssssss!!!! πŸ‘
dia5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: devilangel

My  thoughts  EXACTLY,Shreyasi!😳😳😳

remixer thumbnail
even i think she was awesom the way she said ki ab mujhe hi kuch karna parega and the we she scolded tia she was the jaan of remix yesterday πŸ˜†