update for today.....29th march

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

As u guyz know....i update on wednesdays  i am bak with 2days update....n here it goes.....
Update 29th March,2006

The episode starts with....d police officers comin to arrest ranny....but ashi asks them y they r doin so....y they r arrestin ranny....here they r arrestin d victim which cant b possible.....(i wanna know...how did ashi get to know abt this??....)πŸ˜•But the officers sharply reply to her n in a rude voice tel her to keep out of this n talk wen she is asked to.....Tia is shocked....Raghu pretends to b shocked but is very happy....😑Then d officers arrested ranny n ranny luked really shocked n luked quite angry with tia....
Then Ashi meets Vrinda n tells her abt all dat happened...n vrinda is shocked....ashi tells her dat she needs to go n save ranny n vrinda shud take care of d election n everythin in maurya....then Vrinda meets pri n meher hu ask her where ashi is.....vrinda replies dat she has gone somewhere due to some work...but all of them shud get bak to work as d lucky draw is comin soon.....
Then Ashi n Tia r talkin....where tia is really sad n Ashi is kinda furious with Tia....tia replies dat she didnt know wat to do n she saw d bag with ranny n all...but ashi tells her dat they shud hav talked itr out.....n luvers r suposed to tell each other everythin....but tia said dat she was confused...n ashi tells her dat she b confused...but she is leavin to help ranny....
Then they show sonia hu is givin an interview abt her musical play n is praisin herself n all....😳wen ashi calls n tells her abt ranny bein in jail.....sonia is shocked n tells ashi dat she will b there.......
then they show latty n shy talkin n shy is insultin tia n favourin ranny...n latty tells her to use her dad's contacts to save ranny...but shy said dat she cant risk her family's prestige but her luv is true n shy's luv is true but not blind......😑(shy's luv i think is only present ween ranny is gud n not in trouble....n now dat he is in trouble...shy is stayin away from him...whereas tia is always there with him....n she says dat she luvs ranny d most......)😑
then tia is with her angels n vrinda....n is cryin n all n all are tryin to console her but meher is kinda contradictin n tells tia dat its not sure dat ranny is inncent but tia says dat ranny is innocent n she beleives dat he is......😳
Then....ranny is  in jail.....n is furious with tia.....n then d officer tells him dat they hav proof against him n all......but ranny says dat he si inncent n d officer says dat everyone hu comes to jaIL n is a criminal says d same tyhing......then ranny asks them if he can make a call.....d officer calls another officer bntells him dat ranny thinks dat this is a PCO......but neway asks ranny hum he is gonna call...ranny is blank,...n d officer says dat he is sure to call tia...n dat ranny had pataofies a nice girl as tia is rich n d only child n she is really beautiful too...hearin thias ranny gets quite angry but doesnt let his anger burtst out....
Ok.....now d lucky draw begins....n latty goes near d bowl....she takes d ticket out of her pocket n pretends to take dat out from d bowl......now sid sees all this n records all this in d cam attached to his jacket.....laty calls out d no. of d icket...n its nobody's n then she checks her ticket n its hers(we all knew it though)......n then ashi n vrinda congratulate her.....n jumbo givs her d digi cam.....uv comes n sid tells him dat latty cheated n uv is happy....sid also says dat he recorded all this....
then.....raghu comes in tia's room...n pours namak over her wounds by sayin dat ranmny's case is too complicated...but ranny is inncoent n if he wud hav been in tia's place he wud hav thought so too.....but he just got to know from his sources dat d goons testified against ranny.....n tia is shocked...n says dat she doesnt know if she shud beleive her mind or her heart...but raghu just puts moremirchi on it....n leaves tia behind...thinkin abt it....n tia is thinkin if ranny cud hav really done all this.....😑😑

Precap:
raghu asks d gunda...wat he said to d police....he says dat he said dat ranny waS THEIR LEADER.....tia meets ranny in jail...n ranny tells her dat trust is the most imporatant thing in luv....n if tia trusts him???

Dats it guyz.....do gib ur comments.....

raghu is sent by arjun i am damn sure 😑 thnks 4 the update pri 😭
thxxxxxx but veo arjun kahan se aa gaya?????
read my topic ull understand
accha iss ke baad parthi hoon...i cant believe tia doesnt trust ranveer...god...aur ye raghu.putting mirchi on it! 😑
awsome update pri thnxxxxxxx
thnx a lot..................