Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Will game change if Shonali is evicted (Page 2)

VAZ2011 Goldie
VAZ2011
VAZ2011

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=shonamona]Game will remain same, will not turn into Emotional Atayachar[/QUOTE

yeah time will tell if it turns into battleground of friends turned foe LOL

VAZ2011 Goldie
VAZ2011
VAZ2011

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cruiser51

Originally posted by VAZ2011

Originally posted by cruiser51

Ever since I read the spoiler I have been how will game change if SHonali is really on her way out of BB house. My guess NO CHANGE unless there is real strong googly from BB in form of Big Bomb...

Other than that nothing will change. Sid is still target of Sky gang and he is very much inside, Nobody was bothered as it is if SHonali existed or not.

Kid Sid will be next target of Piranha Gang...and only for one or two weeks after that, there will be a phase when Original Piranhas will attack the Piranha that joined them later and three of them will attack this late joiner Piranha, Amar. Battle of wits will be between Amar and Sky...amidst all fighting and manipulations, fattest Piranha will quietly eat, stay on the sidelines of eliminations and perhaps enter the fray visciously only in the last two weeks of BB-5!Clap

Poor kiddo is already in the heat...I wanna see if Sunny and Sky team up against Juhi..that will be fun to watch...or amar and Juhi against sky and sunny...

Sunny might surprise many by hanging on till last...even polling maximum votes because of her drooling fan base.

Big Boss can not afford to declare her a winner though. Shiv Sena will roast Big Boss's balls if that happens.Tongue

getting her so late in the game and making her reach finales is enough shocking already Tongue
Lallan-Top IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
sudss Goldie
sudss
sudss

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=sudss]unless mehek comes in and takes Sid's side, it would make trps higher if shonali leaves.
because shez been the the only one who is sparing sid from isolation.  once she leaves, sid will become more insecure and start fighting more at the drop of a hat.  so BB can see a good 'many-cats-and-one-mouse' game
[/QUOTE

Though I love Mahek a lot and wud like to see her back, but on other hand if I think logically from BB's perspective, she will be pitted against her arch enemies. She doesnt have any advantage of going out and watching which people are talking behind her back so that she comes back with a plan...the ones left in the house never liked her anyways...

true...  so theres a chance that mehek will team up with sid if she goes in... and anyways, she had been much in favor of tht kiddo.. and much in the dislike region of the other group...  so may be tht could be BB's plan if they let her in.. shonali had not been fighting tooth n nails, mehek proves to be a better trp maker when it comes to fights.. and may be she invites more SMSs to the show?  who knows... after all its all a business - the entertainment business... they are not doing this to entertain ppl... they need the money... and for that they need the trps

Go to top