Bigg Boss Season 5

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Afraid of being branded 'judgemental' wrt Sunny?

crazy4fawad Goldie

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged

Hey Guys

I have had 1 thought since the time sunny has come on the show...when sunn y revealed her identity on the show to sky n juhi..i feel they did not say aything adverse to her primarily coz no one wants to be branded as 'judgemental' and looked down upon in outside world as someone 'judgemntal' n narrow minded themselves! n even when she revealed her profession in the AKF episode...then i dont understand y everyone clapped...i m sure if their own daughter decides to take up this profession..they will never tolerate it..but somehow they r all quite afraid to say this openly and brand sunny as 'cheap' etc ...also visit by Mahesh Bhatt added more weightage to her presence n no one wants to have enemies in this entertainment industry which is anyways very volatile! beinmg public eye, BB inmates dont want to judge her openly on this. personally i m sure they dislike this..even if they r her 'fans' Ouch

Personally, i dont think she deserves any applause (the clapping when she revealed her identity was STUPID!) . Also, there is nothing broad minded about accepting n applauding a p*rnstar coz it sets a very wrong example in society! now she is most googled as worries me if teens n kids r googling on her as well (which of course they wud be..after all how much can parent control their netsurfing?!? ).

what r yr views on all this?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4fawad Goldie

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
no thoughts on this??? Smile
casualfan Groupbie

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Agree with you 100%. Its ok to accept - but applauding was silly. One side there are saas-bahu shows with bahus in 12 yards of saaris and other side Stars like Sunny with no regrets or shame.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top